gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975566 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 17, 2024, 04:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Graphite Tuff IIs - now with added piccy goodness!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Graphite Tuff IIs - now with added piccy goodness!  (Read 6341 times)

tosser

Re: Graphite Tuff IIs - now with added piccy goodness!
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2010, 08:31 AM »
I had a set of graphs and from memory where team issued. Deffo had silver hubs, got some spare hubs with them at the time. They where damaged at the time and could be ones from the first page of this thread, pretty sure the wheels themselves where badly cracked, or at least one of them was. Memory not that good these days so could be slightly wrong :D

tosser

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2010, 11:57 AM »
Been doing more thinking about this, i think the serial number written inside the rim has a letter that denotes the fact it was a team issue. But i may have just dreamed that up :idiot2:

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2010, 04:56 PM »
a few yrs back i had a set of yellow tuffs, that i think i got fom rhys, lazychubs, with alloy colour hubs, with open bearings, not sealed, that were stamped graphite.

i put this down to the fact that they may have been a later run of alloy hubbed style, just before the plastic hub introduction, and skyway just wanted rid of their hubs that they had laying around, so anything got used, dont know though!!

Dave
haro, how do you do

tosser

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2010, 05:45 PM »
Been thinking about this all afternoon, yeah am sad. The team graphites where stiffer than normal graphites, that is why they are marked different on the serial numbers. Makes sence really, or why would they bother having team graphites.

bigsman

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2010, 08:12 PM »
Been thinking about this all afternoon, yeah am sad. The team graphites where stiffer than normal graphites, that is why they are marked different on the serial numbers. Makes sence really, or why would they bother having team graphites.

You're no sad unless you think about it every day for months like me  :LolLolLolLol:

Any idea what is different about the serials on team issue ones then as in how can you Id one?

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2010, 07:38 PM »
I have a NOS hub in silver with Graphite stamped in.

Me too!  :shocked:    Ozone was right, it's the one (a rear) I got from golo55 ages ago.

Here's a picture

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Graphite Tuff IIs - now with added piccy goodness!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx