gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 04:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15503 times)

MeddlE

How many hail-marys will G have to say as penance for joining up over here?  Or did he get permission from Hal and Bill first do you think? ;D

team_teapot

oh well if youd been around in time or been at the right place in time youd not have to be paying half as much for this stuff as you are. funny thing is the VW forums have the same sort of thing going on there often its the same retro dealers that are getting the abuse there as they are here. people have to make a living some how. we wont all get on. im glad bmx is a pass time and not a living for me as this way its 100% fun.

see ya later gut gates to attend to.

dev

oh well if youd been around in time or been at the right place in time youd not have to be paying half as much for this stuff as you are. funny thing is the VW forums have the same sort of thing going on there often its the same retro dealers that are getting the abuse there as they are here. people have to make a living some how. we wont all get on. im glad bmx is a pass time and not a living for me as this way its 100% fun.

see ya later gut gates to attend to.
ya right teapot, its all about fun, if it gets serious whats the point? Buy it if ya wanna, if not dont!............ or am i missing something! I'm on the gate with ya!

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
How many hail-marys will G have to say as penance for joining up over here?

should'nt that be "HAL" marys he will be saying  ;D ;D ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Feck me I have a few days off and this happens  :(

This is exactlly the reason why we lock threads, so that it doesn`t result in members leaving or getting banned because it escalates in to personal insults.

Next time that we lock a thread leave it at that.  >:(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BIAGGIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx