gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 01:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  X Factor - Motomags
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: X Factor - Motomags  (Read 3421 times)

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: X Factor - Motomags
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2010, 01:17 PM »
Its funny because Matt's trike has to be one of the most Controversial bikes/trikes out there, and that good or bad has to be what its all about

Personally 'I think it ROCKS' excellent piece of kit  :daumenhoch:

sweetbeats

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 02:21 PM »

Cheers, any pics?

Boom box trike this year at MK10.........

Jas "sweetbeats" fakies the ramp on the helipad

Drunk lady bails on the grass...........

:)

No handed no footer rollbacks  :D

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 06:33 PM »
matt trikes rocks and if you moan that you need sleep wait till your dead you get lots then  ;D
no1stuntmaster on instagram

moomin

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Haven't seen it but knew it was gonna be on so I told the missus to have a look at the culprit that keeps us all awake at MK each year....

It hadles like a dream on a kick-turn ramp... NOT!

You're clearly not consuming enough alcohol and sweeties at MK then LOLOL

hooga1975

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 09:31 PM »
matt trikes rocks and if you moan that you need sleep wait till your dead you get lots then  ;D

Amen :daumenhoch:

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02 PM »
TURN UP THE BASS :daumenhoch:

my mrs asked is that your mate dennis wingham riding it :LolLolLolLol:

was a bit disapointed not to see dennis crash a front flip on live tv

downlowmatt

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Hahaha so funny to read this... lots of controversy still surrounds the trike... very amusing  ;D

SO yeah me and my mate ramraid (www.benwilsondesign.co.uk) made the trike in the early 2000s I think from a 70's potato carrying trike, 3 motomags, some laser cut steel, lowrider headset parts and a stereo system. Since then it has accompanied me to every bug jam, a few skateparks including round Europe in a tour van, MK every summer and more recently X-factor thanks to Stodgy! This is it back in the day when I had hair!...

... and how it was customised for the mighty X factor (removed subwoofer, made a platform for Cher Lloyd, painted it black and cleaned it for the first time in a few years!)

So yeah a few years back at MK I annoyed a few non party people by getting boozy with the crew and riding round all night (normal practice). Over recent years and having become a responsible parent I have tried to minimise disruption by riding under the bridge and parking up there (bass sounds amazing). This year for the first time I went round the lake which was a wicked burn, ended up getting really drunk as usual and lost the trike! Luckily a few people further up this thread were looking after it for me and when tents were unzipped I found it again. What a dirty stop out! Anyway the trike is fun to ride and people like it including me. This is the internet, so its funny to see all these strong opinions (which of course you're entitled to) in real life most people like it, its just a bike after all  :police:

Anyway like rakas said we had a great day out, saw an incredible amount of unbelievable fit birds (not that we go out with munters ourselves!) and it was a great show to watch. Another chapter written in the trike's chequered history. See for yourself!

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/videos/video/watch_live-show-5-cher-lloyd_item_201354.htm

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 12:31 AM »
No probs Matt - we found your dirty stop out a safe bed for the night along with everyone else who got too drunk and forgot about their pride and joys left out in the cold bud :daumenhoch:
See you next year :LolLolLolLol:
Still limping......

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 09:45 PM »
I just get pissed  :LolLolLolLol: what Boom Box Trike  :2funny:  how cool 2 get it on X-Factor  :coolsmiley:

Offline bmxr

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 10:18 PM »
Get some ear plugs - I was completely unaware of the helipad trick ramp session and was sleepin less than 20 feet away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  X Factor - Motomags

gfxgfx
gfx gfx