gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 11:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  on one
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: on one  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: on one
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 09:39 PM »
Upton Greg
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 09:58 PM »

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Ged

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 11:53 PM »
hey guys just to put my 2 pence in on this topic

having known ben for a while i do believe he is doing it for all the right reasons this guy lives and breaths bmx like most of us who frequent

this web site and having been to upton a few times and seeing him shred the place to bits i am sure it will be tested to destruction

i really think that we need people like ben in bmx he is a proper genuine person and a really nice guy

having seen the bike in the flesh and rode it ,it is a really nice piece of kit and defo worth the money

i say good luck to the guy ,i wouldnt think twice about buying one to be honest

also the best thing about that color is that it glows in the dark ...love that

Ged

ps here is a pic of ben on said bike ..shredder
casual 360 over the volcano

Offline 20to26

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2010, 02:58 PM »
cool - I like On-One - like you Pickle I've enjoyed some cheap steel over the years and I've still got a couple of those mechanic shirts hanging in my closet for tinkering on the various steeds...

The fact that Ben is a BMXer making the most of an opportunity to make a reasonably priced BMX frame is something most of us would do given the chance - heck even for kicks a minimum of (probably) 50 frames isn't a train smash for someone like On-One who know their game at this end of the market. That colour and that price would more than likely put one under my son...I'm loving that stamped logo in the headtube myself. Hope it sells well Ben, then you can make a neon pink one too!

ben manuel

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2010, 09:31 PM »
im looking at doing it with white graphics, then doing an off white glow in the dark with red decals then possibly loadsa neon options!

retro colours ftw no more black,dark brown or dark reds! colour is the answer!

cheers for all the support guys, if we do 50-100 frames first see how the market goes and keep it simple!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2010, 04:39 PM »
Ben, I don't expect you to remember me, but we met a few times years ago down at southsea. Did you used to ride for Peter?

Anyhow, best of luck with this. It sounds to me like you're doing it right. Keep it simple, keep it strong. Sensible options, but not too much choice. Could be a winner if it rides right.

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2010, 06:59 PM »
i think it looks nice, not something i'm going to go out and buy, but thats because if you chopped me in half there would be a cross section of the standard logo like a stick of rock!

good luck with it ben, from what i remember of you, i'm sure you've got the right approach, anyone who could abubaca the original vert wall at epic gets my vote!

the synicism on here comes from idiots over the last few seasons that come on here talking the talk about their new company and what comes apparent after a short time is they are full of shite, company falls flat on its face, and has even embarrassed a few members on here in the process. I'm liking whats on offer though from 'on one' so fair play!

a word of advice though, stay away from transparent steel and secret samarai technology! (a joke for some old radders)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2010, 07:23 PM »
i think it looks nice, not something i'm going to go out and buy, but thats because if you chopped me in half there would be a cross section of unknown bike co. logo like a stick of rock!

:shocked:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

bof

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2010, 07:25 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2010, 07:51 PM »

i think it looks nice, not something i'm going to go out and buy, but thats because if you chopped me in half there would be a cross section of unknown bike co. logo like a stick of rock!

:shocked:

i took up that deal to fulfill a childhood dream of having a bike sponsor, albeit a shite one!

i got that piece of shite for free thank you very much!

i agreed to test pilot said piece of shite in good faith!

what they didn't realise was my knowledge of metal, heat treating techniques, and frame design!

i got off said piece of shite after realising it was a piece of shite!

i was having a bad spell in my riding and even tried an s&m before anyone picks up on that too!

standard, always have been, always will be! tats since 2000! bumming rick since 96

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2010, 07:57 PM »
how did i miss this thread   :uglystupid2:
hope things go well,
forums can be like in a bears pit,seen em come seen em go,got torn to shreds in a heart beat.
but i know bens got alot of insight and knows a far bit ,i do really hope it comes of..
i am building a new ride and was going to get yet another set of wheel ,but dang the prices are subliminal
if it works then for what its worth ,which isnt much then you got my best wishes
if it doesnt then bail it asap or itll bust your gutt and be a big hill to climb

H   :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  on one

gfxgfx
gfx gfx