gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 05:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  elina UL snakepost appreciation thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: elina UL snakepost appreciation thread  (Read 6080 times)

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: elina UL snakepost appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2011, 10:51 PM »
Griff you Elina Deserter ;D

griff

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2011, 11:23 PM »
 ;D I'm only swapping it round - as fond as I am of my superfox it doesn't deserve a better seat & post than the haro
just ordered the dominator from porkchop - btw found a coupon code for 10% off - just type facebook10 in the coupon code section

(I could have put that in a separate thread but thought I'd keep that between us elina lovers for now  ;D )

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2011, 05:53 AM »
Griff... start your own website or something.

I'm sure every possible combination of the words Elina & UL are free for your own URL.

Just copy everything Firebird Steve has done with DPfirebird.co.uk... History, adverts, old school pics of people riding them...etc...etc.

I'm sure the love for these things is as widespread and equal to DPs any day... you will be a hero...go on... off you go...  :daumenhoch:

( that should keep him busy whilst I change the title of this thread to 'XL Buttplug appreciation thread' )

Only 3 pieces John... theres a chance Phil could repair that... lets up the cuts  :angel:
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

griff

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2011, 11:52 AM »
Griff... start your own website or something.

I'm sure every possible combination of the words Elina & UL are free for your own URL.

Just copy everything Firebird Steve has done with DPfirebird.co.uk... History, adverts, old school pics of people riding them...etc...etc.

I'm sure the love for these things is as widespread and equal to DPs any day... you will be a hero...go on... off you go...  :daumenhoch:

( that should keep him busy whilst I change the title of this thread to 'XL Buttplug appreciation thread' )

Only 3 pieces John... theres a chance Phil could repair that... lets up the cuts  :angel:

thanks Ed for the suggestion but tbh that sounds like a lot of work
feel free to change the thread title though - might generate some more traffic  :-*

madferret

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2011, 08:13 AM »
elina ul equall to dp i thing not just think what your saying man, never in the field of human conflict was so much owed to so few god bless dp  ^"^ griff when you take that seat post off do the bmx world a favour cut it up and trash it you know its the right thing to do  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  elina UL snakepost appreciation thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx