gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 02:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2nd Pro Burner on The Bay in the space of a week!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2nd Pro Burner on The Bay in the space of a week!!  (Read 519 times)

StellaAtoiz

2nd Pro Burner on The Bay in the space of a week!!
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:29 AM »
....the question begs, are they really that rare ???  , they now seem to be coming out of the woodwork :shocked:

I wonder how many more are out there... :-\

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/raleigh-pro-burner....6#ht_500wt_1156

Rodgy1970

Re: 2nd Pro Burner on The Bay in the space of a week!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 12:54 AM »
Listings been removed already.

I don't think they are that rare at all, theres 40 or so known about, there are loads of bikes that are rarer than that.    :10_2_12:

Rodgy1970

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 01:12 AM »
I wonder what this'll fetch given they've been getting big money lately and that looks in fairly good nick.

Everytime I see one on ebay I'm tempted to ask my brothers mate if he has still got his, it was complete apart from a layback post.

sweetbeats

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 03:09 AM »
Who gives a Fook  ::)

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 07:24 AM »
Who gives a Fook  ::)

Me and my comrades on Bummerworld care sweets :tickedoff: >:( :knuppel2: :2funny:

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 07:27 AM »
I wonder what this'll fetch given they've been getting big money lately and that looks in fairly good nick.

Everytime I see one on ebay I'm tempted to ask my brothers mate if he has still got his, it was complete apart from a layback post.

Paul.

Tell your brothers mate that I will give him £400 for the bike and £300 for the layback as I have been after one of those posts for ages :daumenhoch:

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 07:57 AM »
seller ended early :police:

ozone

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 09:02 AM »
seller ended early :police:

Nice buy for somebody.  I could have had one of these for pennies a few years ago before the hobby took off.  Still kicking myself now as I didn't realise how rare they were at the time.  :uglystupid2:

Rodgy1970

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 12:38 PM »

Paul.

Tell your brothers mate that I will give him £400 for the bike and £300 for the layback as I have been after one of those posts for ages :daumenhoch:

Jase, I have a layback I might let go for that   :LolLolLolLol:

Last time I seen it was circa 2003, his nephew had it and was thrashing the life out of it, I reckon it went to the skip when the nephews parents split and moved.

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 12:48 PM »

Paul.

Jase, I have a layback I might let go for that   :LolLolLolLol:

Last time I seen it was circa 2003, his nephew had it and was thrashing the life out of it, I reckon it went to the skip when the nephews parents split and moved.

:2funny:

Paul.

....its deffo the layback + pro combo look that I am after for this years essential fashion accessory :-*

..............skipped it :shocked:................Noooooooooooooooo :tickedoff: :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2nd Pro Burner on The Bay in the space of a week!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx