gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975605 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 12, 2024, 06:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Padsets?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Padsets?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
Re: Padsets?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 09:32 PM »
I don't like pads, i think they detract from the beauty of the frame, just my opinion though. My brother had a Phaze 1 when we used to race at Surbiton Town track and he had to have a pad specially made for the Z part of the frame otherwise they wouldn't have let him race! Seems a bit silly that they would give that Phaze 1 Frameset away in a raffle but not supply a padset which they were gonna insist that you use :idiot2:
Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 09:28 AM »
I don't like pads, i think they detract from the beauty of the frame, just my opinion though. My brother had a Phaze 1 when we used to race at Surbiton Town track and he had to have a pad specially made for the Z part of the frame otherwise they wouldn't have let him race! Seems a bit silly that they would give that Phaze 1 Frameset away in a raffle but not supply a padset which they were gonna insist that you use :idiot2:
Adam

And that's another good reason why scrutineering was such a waste of time, I bet the guy that said "No" worked in OH&S  :LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

tufftimes

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 11:52 PM »

Im seriously considering these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370498912174&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:coolsmiley:  :laugh:

The slogan is the exact style and slogan that they used to market it in Oz in the 80s, so to me theyre pretty  8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Padsets?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx