gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 11, 2024, 10:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Raleigh AERO PRO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Raleigh AERO PRO  (Read 16194 times)

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Raleigh AERO PRO
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 04:10 PM »
In fact that is probably the nicest bike I have seen on here.

think your on the wrong site mate......... heres were you should be www.burnerworldskips.com   :2funny:  :daumenhoch:

Steve... If BW is so full of skip fodder would explain why you keep trying yo flog your GT tat on there...  :daumenhoch:

really  :shocked:   LMFAO  ;D  costa dont you think they have enough of there own tat

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 04:34 PM »
Come back for another look  .

I fooking love it ... Wish I'd not sold mine to joff now looking at that  :daumenhoch:

Group photo please Glynn .  :)

Yeah and I will have to stop buying frames/forks off you and complete bikes for that matter  ::) :LolLolLolLol:

The chrome was fooked on that one of yours Carl so i went down the TEAM AP route .......  should be done soon if i get my arse in gear  ::)

WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2011, 04:39 PM »

I fooking love it ... Wish I'd not sold mine to joff now looking at that  :daumenhoch:

Yeah and I will have to stop buying frames/forks off you and complete bikes for that matter  ::) :LolLolLolLol:

The chrome was fooked on that one of yours Carl so i went down the TEAM AP route .......  should be done soon if i get my arse in gear  ::)

Get your arse into gear then.... I'm fed up of waiting ;D
Really looking forward to seeing anything you turn out mate. You are without doubt the most talented man with a rattle can i have ever met. :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Got to admit I would't mind doing a GT.
It would have to be one of those bicycle motocross bikes though. 8)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2011, 10:19 PM »
These and the MK1 Pro are probably THE best Burner's to own IMO  :smitten:

Glynn ,gone and done it again mate ,Top Class  :4_17_5:

and those pics make me want to build one for myself , stunning !!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 10:27 PM »
Glynn yet another perfect build from your stable  :smitten: :daumenhoch:

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 10:28 PM »
excellent build Glynn, nice1 :daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 11:10 PM »

Get your arse into gear then.... I'm fed up of waiting ;D
Really looking forward to seeing anything you turn out mate. You are without doubt the most talented man with a rattle can i have ever met. :daumenhoch:

;D   Too many on the go Glynn , keep jumping from one to the other  ::)  Thanks for the kind words on the rattle canning mate  :-* 
Sent you a couple of preview pics of were im upto  ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

spyderpit13

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 09:56 PM »
loving this 1, and warming to the aero's... :4_17_5:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2011, 04:15 AM »
loving this 1, and warming to the aero's... :4_17_5:
Thanks for the kind words.
I can't see us burner boys ever converting everyone to burner love but if we can turn something out that just makes you think you like one a little bit more than you thought you might.
Then we'll settle for that :LolLolLolLol: :coolsmiley:

oldboyburner

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 07:58 AM »
spot on as per usual Glynn  :4_17_5:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2011, 09:25 AM »
Lookin' v-nice Glynn, that OG chrome looks good :daumenhoch: , any plans to source OG era tyres & seat ? .

spyderpit13

pro burner
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2011, 12:00 PM »

heres my 1st attempt at an aero glynn, with plans for more. :daumenhoch: and iv got a mk1 burner, like the 1 i had BITD.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Nice one mate a true burner fan :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2011, 12:49 PM »
Lookin' v-nice Glynn, that OG chrome looks good :daumenhoch: , any plans to source OG era tyres & seat ? .
Have a nos white kashi, badly yellowed that i got off snav, screaming out for the dye bucket.
I have some blue/green and some grey/blue but in the brochure the bike sports yellow. The chances of getting hold of nos yellow lable comp 3's... :shocked: well we all know what they are :(

spyderpit13

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2011, 12:51 PM »
i probably am glynn.. and proud of it... :LolLolLolLol: 1 of the biggest memories for me was "winstanleys" when it was a "propa" bike shop BITD, with a big selection of burners upstairs in the shop. like i say, more on the way glynn. cheers for the comments.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2011, 06:56 PM »
i probably am glynn.. and proud of it... :LolLolLolLol: 1 of the biggest memories for me was "winstanleys" when it was a "propa" bike shop BITD, with a big selection of burners upstairs in the shop. like i say, more on the way glynn. cheers for the comments.  :daumenhoch:
My bike shop was Watson and cairns in leeds and a similar story to you. I always remember the moment i 1st laid eyes on a Harry Leary Turbo in the flesh as a kid......my chin hit the floor and i think i was slavvering all over. :LolLolLolLol:
Nice collection there by the way. I think i want to end up with mine varied like that.
I think i will eventually end up with a couple of burners, a couple of foreign raleigh's and a couple of generic bmx when i start winding up. 8)

spyderpit13

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2011, 07:26 PM »
thanks for the comments glynn. :daumenhoch: il more than likely do a bit of chop an change by the time i "finish" but defo a few more burners 1st.. :daumenhoch:

torkertony

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Sweet build, perfection  :4_17_5:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011, 09:49 PM »
Top job Glynn :4_17_5:

spyderpit13

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2011, 01:01 PM »

this 1 is our lass's "burner" glynn, she ask me to do 1 for her, 2 weeks later this appeared, she was made up, and it kept me instead to build my collection with "little" fuss from her indoors :angel:.... :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Raleigh AERO PRO

gfxgfx
gfx gfx