gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 08:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Do standards slip as you get older or are you just a cheap bastard?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do standards slip as you get older or are you just a cheap bastard?  (Read 15945 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
To all the people PM ing offers for the Puch, sorry but it left the building 2years ago  :(

Not after the Puch, but whas teh chainringage?

I have been trying to rack my hairy brains, it wouldn't have been owt good, possibly GT, mongoose or DB

Cheers fella  :daumenhoch: Mmmmmm hairybrains.........
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Or was it ginger ewok ?
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

ukoldschool

Somebody on FB made a good analogy of this situation:

"People that restore 'low end' bikes are akin to those that collect and restore austin allegros and morris marinas"

And coming to think of it, im sure I saw somebody who painted their frame brown around here somehwere.... imagine brown annodised maxycross cranks and a brown annodised top sr stem....

:idiot2:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Yeah that was fish faces street beat ......... drop him a PM or even better come and see us at MK  :daumenhoch:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:

:2funny: thats made me sinus infection a tad better , just as funny as JT saying i got said sinus infection from watching 3D tv without the glasses  :2funny:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Yeah yeah wardy  :10_2_12:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
this thread is about old bikes is nt it  ??? just checking as i thought it was some real life or death shit being chatted about , flabbergasted

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
I made a positive comment towards townsend bmx's comment and was attacked  :shocked:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
you should be attacked 24hrs a day

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
I challenge anyone big enough  :police:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
dont know if standards slip BUT the colour has defo faded out of craigs face in this pic

this is more his normal glow

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
If i didnt love you all so much i would say your all a set of prick's !!!!

And sort your name out bad baldie !!! Your neither bad nor bald FFS  :shocked:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Somebody on FB made a good analogy of this situation:

"People that restore 'low end' bikes are akin to those that collect and restore austin allegros and morris marinas"

And coming to think of it, im sure I saw somebody who painted their frame brown around here somehwere.... imagine brown annodised maxycross cranks and a brown annodised top sr stem....

:idiot2:

Now I am thinking two things here, either you are a complete arse or you are in it for the reaction.  Perhaps even both.  Boring! Time to jog on...

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
TBH fishers brown frame is a few years old so you already know me and fish .Wihich tells me you have been here before under another alias .....................

Wouldnt it Paul  ;)

How is FB these days
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
Where's fookhead munners? Thought he'd be all over this thread.
ding dong

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Its not munners ................
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I challenge anyone big enough  :police:
Oh Ello......

just cos you can bench presssing a sherpa (on a fiesta log book) whilst eating 8 full chickens and drinking a bucket full of seaweed shake.

Anyway is it not time for your medication  ::)
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
You can fcuking talk !!! You bought the fcuker !! well traded me for a drill bit !!!! She'll take no more capt'n ................  Just had a ton of cottage cheese so im ok for a few hours
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 :2funny:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
what a shit thread.

people build bikes how they want.

others pass comments.

people round out way didnt have super smart parts on their bmx's when they were kids, they got what they were given/saved up for.

i've got fooking brewsters and have never owned a set of aerospeeds.

i like munners.

i think my mum was fit when she was younger, does that make me wierd?

one of the reasons i dont do much with old school bmx's anymore is i got a bit bored, but since i started riding the other night with my boy, i've got the buzz again.

my cars grey, and i've got a grey pube also.

i like a handful and have never had a gay sexual experience, i play computer games often, but dont fantasise about killing people, or bumming them then killing them

the real world is infinately more rewarding than the virual one.

ANYONE FANCY A FUCKING BUM!

except you craig, as i reckon you'd take some holding down.....

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
what a shit thread.

people build bikes how they want.

others pass comments.

people round out way didnt have super smart parts on their bmx's when they were kids, they got what they were given/saved up for.

i've got fooking brewsters and have never owned a set of aerospeeds.

i like munners.

i think my mum was fit when she was younger, does that make me wierd?

one of the reasons i dont do much with old school bmx's anymore is i got a bit bored, but since i started riding the other night with my boy, i've got the buzz again.

my cars grey, and i've got a grey pube also.

i like a handful and have never had a gay sexual experience, i play computer games often, but dont fantasise about killing people, or bumming them then killing them

the real world is infinately more rewarding than the virual one.

ANYONE FANCY A FUCKING BUM!

except you craig, as i reckon you'd take some holding down.....

Ah ha! I thought it could be Nick... oi oi Ginge   ;)

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Its not Nick he would have PM'd me .......................

Whoever it is they have dropped the bomb and moved on . Look at all the vultures up top  ::) hovering but to afraid to say anything .
Love it i do
Old School BMX only
Cash is King

The Burner King

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Do standards slip as you get older or are you just a cheap bastard?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx