gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 11:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  dp freestyler mk2 now with more new pictures
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dp freestyler mk2 now with more new pictures  (Read 22180 times)

dannyrobo2012

Re: dp freestyler mk2 now with stickers
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2012, 10:09 AM »
yeah i know your right ed  :) i am far to inpatient i know, i just want it done, my first build should take forever but i want it done yesterday  :( i think i should take a step back :( and wait for the better bits to come like the brakes , there`s no real rush after all  :) so i will wait and see if the lad gets back to me on the brakes as they looked sh=t hot and would look a lot better than a cheap new set ,
thanks for the advice both of you, i am very great for for any help along the way :)

i am still stuck on wheels,ive bought 3 pairs now but still none the closer to using any of them, i wanted some 20x175   7x rims or araya aero rims so i could paint them white,ive some new white hubs on the way as well

i should have bought them chrome sumo i showed you ed and fitted the white hubs and sell all the others wheels on

dannyrobo2012

Re: dp freestyler mk2 few more pictures
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2012, 06:13 PM »
few more pictures after today  :) :)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:40 AM by dannyrobo2012 »

deeman

Re: dp freestyler mk2 now with more new pictures
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2012, 07:32 PM »
looking seet mate,coming along nicely! :daumenhoch:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: dp freestyler mk2 now with more new pictures
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2012, 07:41 PM »
you droped this "w" ;) ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  dp freestyler mk2 now with more new pictures

gfxgfx
gfx gfx