gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975545 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 08, 2024, 02:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  T1 skatepark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: T1 skatepark  (Read 27793 times)

gobshite

Re: T1 skatepark
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2011, 11:01 PM »
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t1&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

...oh.... THAT 'T1' ... T-1

Bedtime... can't wait till tomorrows session down the Hufflepuff And Ravenclaw Origami skatepark... weird name I know but can't see that they could possibly have any problems.

^"^
you can be as arsey as you want matey :daumenhoch:

anyone with half a brain would have seen that coming ed,

they'd have used their intelligence  when choosing the name and shown the respect not to tread on the toes of giants,

they'd have shown a little knowledge of the marketplace they were going into,and again, a bit of respect for it too,

i can accept that its your local park and you're all over the owners arses , thats to be expected,

just stop calling it T1 skatepark,

call it whatever the fooking hell you want,

just NOT T1.

gobshite

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Hold on a fcuking minute.....

The Hufflepuff And Ravenclaw Origami skatepark?

The H.A.R.O. skatepark????

:LolLolLolLol:

yes,

call it the HARO skatepark,

and when it fails down to the corporate lawsuits would you give a shit then ed?

theRuler

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2011, 11:06 PM »
Joe come to the xmas "bash" at terminal 1!

gobshite

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2011, 11:13 PM »
i was on about it pm styley with another member on here the other week,
i am tempted,it'd be mint to ride somewhere different tbh,
and it looks to be a good park,
liechesstershirire isnt too far either,

after missing out on MK and Oldfools it'd be amazing to put names to faces and all that,

might even join in the wanking and chatting shit :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2011, 11:18 PM »
Good man.

Looking forward to meeting you!

lodge

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2011, 11:27 PM »
Rubens even got his name down for it, he might bring Joe Rich with him hehe

theRuler

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2011, 11:28 PM »
Rubens even got his name down for it, he might bring Joe Rich with him hehe

So long as they are in camo shorts. . . . . .

griff

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2011, 12:25 AM »
i was on about it pm styley with another member on here the other week,
i am tempted,it'd be mint to ride somewhere different tbh,
and it looks to be a good park,
liechesstershirire isnt too far either,

after missing out on MK and Oldfools it'd be amazing to put names to faces and all that,

might even join in the wanking and chatting shit :LolLolLolLol:

ed - get the wig ready, we's gettin us a fresh hawg  ;D

great stuff joe, get yourself down to T1  :angel: you might even enjoy it

gobshite

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2011, 12:30 AM »
i've pwned enough noobs tonight griff,

thanks for the offer though....... ;)

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2011, 06:39 AM »
...i can accept that its your local park and you're all over the owners arses , thats to be expected,

like a fookin rash... you should see me hoppin up an down like a delirious puppy. Its embarrassing really  :D

Shall I pop your name down for December then Joe  :) it'll be like Bill Hicks going to a 'dance' club.

"...I go to dance clubs about once a year just to justify the other 364 days days of the year I spend in my apartment going, “God, what idiots!”. And takes about one day. I have to fill my hump-I’m like a camel. I go to the dance club, fill my hump with hate. I can go about a year and then the hump starts to go down, I go back to the dance club, fill my hump of hate and I’m off again. I’m the hate camel, don’t you see?"
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2011, 07:21 AM »
 :D

"fill my  hump of hate, I'm like a camel  "   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

gobshite

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2011, 08:34 AM »
touched a raw nerve there methinks......... :2funny:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2011, 09:31 AM »
I have just had several emails back from various airports that have more than one terminal, aparrently you can fook right off Joe, they are sticking with T1 on their signage
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:33 AM by Dark Diggler »
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Clean

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2011, 09:34 AM »
I have just had several emails back from various airports that have more than one terminal, aparrently you can fook right off Joe, they are sticking with T1 on their signage

:2funny:

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2011, 09:38 AM »

:2funny:

+1  :2funny:  :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2011, 09:43 AM »
Don't just stop at the Airports, email (in outrage) Volkswagen, Zeiss, various Aircraft, Locomotives & even such things as a staging code of Cancer, damn them for ripping off a letter & number.
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

SaMAlex

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2011, 09:50 AM »
Don't just stop at the Airports, email (in outrage) Volkswagen, Zeiss, various Aircraft, Locomotives & even such things as a staging code of Cancer, damn them for ripping off a letter & number.

Isnt Joe's point that a ramp park should know there is a BMX company called T1? VW buses and Airports using "T1" isnt the same. They dont aim them selves at BMXers directly.

(Love you Joe! The things you find to take issue always amaze and inspire me.  :daumenhoch:)

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2011, 10:00 AM »
Yeah agreed

Isnt Joe's point that a ramp park should know there is a BMX company called T1? VW buses and Airports using "T1" isnt the same. They dont aim them selves at BMXers directly.

(Love you Joe! The things you find to take issue always amaze and inspire me.  :daumenhoch:)

True, but at the end of it all it's just a name. Maybe Someone should Email Joe Rich & see what His take is on it? He might be stoked & flattered......or call His lawyers  :LolLolLolLol: 
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

theRuler

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2011, 10:03 AM »
The park is called TERMINAL 1

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2011, 10:29 AM »

(Love you Joe! The things you find to take issue always amaze and inspire me.  :daumenhoch:)

Alright Alex  :)

Terrible 1 gets abbreviated to T-1 just as Terminal 1 got abbreviated to T1 in a 'few peoples posts' for the same reason that we live in a 'text-age' and stuff gets shortened. Terminal 1 aim at bladers, scooters, skater & bmx equally.

At least its not called JOYZOFGRIND like the new Grantham park thats just opened ( www.joyzofgrind.co.uk:buck2:

I'm just chuffed that I've got 2 indoor parks within a few miles of my house and that they are happy to host RADBMX events so the folks who are traditionally more into restoring bikes than riding them can get out for a roll about free of the scooter crowd. There's a group of about 15/20 of us who are riding more now than we have since we were 15 and the fact that this is happening is more important to me then what the place is called.

:daumenhoch:

Dylan Thomas

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2011, 11:07 AM »
Amen Ed

Love & hugs

The Usual Suspects ;-)
Still limping......

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2011, 11:11 AM »
Oh, and speak for yourself about riding more than when you were 15, the girls where I grew up must have just been easier mate as I'd sold my bike and got a better hobby by 15.... >;-)
Still limping......

Clean

« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2011, 11:12 AM »
Amen Ed

Love & hugs

The Usual Suspects ;-)

What Spen said!  :daumenhoch:

gobshite

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2011, 11:59 AM »

(Love you Joe! The things you find to take issue always amaze and inspire me.  :daumenhoch:)

Alright Alex  :)

There's a group of about 15/20 of us who are riding more now than we have since we were 15 and the fact that this is happening is more important to me then what the place is called.

:daumenhoch:

and now you're back after 15+ years away and your sucking arses and laying it on the line about "how important you are"

no-one in bmx really gives two fooks whether you and your "mates" ride or not, we did fine without you for those 15 years, and we'll do fine long after you've fooked off to jump on the next fad,

what we do care about is some fooking idiot thinking they can steal a well respected bmx companies name,

and all your mates belligerently defending you and your skateparks "honour" in spite of being proved wrong just makes you look a prize cnut,

if you actually read back to the first page you can clearly see it was mild annoyance on my part and that was that,
but because i stung your sense of pride youre like a dog with a bone,

if you think i can be shouted down by you and the rest of these fookwits you are wrong. :2funny:

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2011, 12:16 PM »
touched a raw nerve there methinks......... :2funny:

:D

Dylan Thomas

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  T1 skatepark

gfxgfx
gfx gfx