gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975601 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 02:48 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  My Haro Freestyler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Haro Freestyler  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Pimmzy

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
My Haro Freestyler
« on: December 24, 2014, 02:59 PM »

2014 Haro Freestyler
MY HARO FREESTYLER . CRO-MO VERSION 30TH ANNIVERSARY FRAME AND FORKS ONLY 300 MADE IN THE WORLD(HARO MADE IT STRONGER THAN ORIGINAL 1982 MODEL TO COPE WITH TODAYS TRICKS)
If you are a middle aged bmx person this post may interest you .
I would just like to say that i am bowled over by some of the detail i have seen from bike builders on this site. This frame and forks has been made stronger than the original so i thought id build it to be capable of new tricks too. I have put my own modern stamp on it but hope fully kept the character.
The frame and forks are one of 300 in the world especially made for the 30th anniversary of Haro bikes .I had to search hard for the rest of the components imported from Tokyo , United states and Australia.
The graphite skyway wheels have also just been reproduced as a limited addition as it has recently been skyways 50th anniversary .
The Haro freestyler was the first ever freestyle bmx made in 1982. This special addition version has been made even stronger than the original to cope with today's tricks. I have added a gyro so its not only strong enough for today's tricks but can also be used for today's tricks too .
Big thanks to Rob at Brighton BMX who managed to get all the parts to fit with a lot of Ball ache !
Hope you like it peeps !
Haro Freestyler 1st Gen Frame
Fly Ruben bike graph Pedals
Skyway Graff Wheels 50th Anniversary
Tyres Tioga Power Block 20 x 2.10
Cro mo Seat Post
Skyway brake blocks
Kashmax Aero Seat
Haro Knee saver Bars
Dia compe mx1000 brake calipers front and back £40 (front bulldog freestyle crome)
Diacompe tech 77 levers front and back
Tange MX 2 headset
Profile lock Jaw head clamp
Profile racing 42 teeth sprocket
16 Teeth rear
Profile racing 3 piece cranks and bearings
Izumi chain
Profile chain tightners
Odyssey Gyro
Diacompe MX 1500 seat clamp
All city big cheese grips
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:05 PM by Pimmzy »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  My Haro Freestyler

gfxgfx
gfx gfx