gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 11, 2024, 08:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Acceptable???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Acceptable???  (Read 12974 times)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Re: Acceptable???
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 08:28 AM »
The small stella box and asda carrier bag on top of the pile are mine. I (wrongly) assumed like many other people that this was the rubbish area. The pitch around my car and tent were left tidy. I used the big bags that were dottted around the site throughout the weekend. This was my first full weekend at MK. I honestly didnt realise there was a skip, otherwise i would have put my rubbish in it. I now know, so will do it in the future. Thanks to all the organisers and people who attended for making at a brilliant weekend.

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 08:32 AM »
2 Skips would be good
the one on site was pritty full when we left

Yup.

Putt the one skip in a different place won't solve the problem.

2 skips. One each end.

No excuses then.

moomin

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2012, 01:16 PM »
There shouldn't need to be 2 skips!  A rubbish thread is posted every year, an extra skip will add to the cost of the free event that the site gives us, sorry if this offends but it was clear where the rubbish needed to go,site regulars know this so no excuses IMO  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 01:23 PM »
I can see both sides.........On Sunday afternoon when we were all knackered it was not the sort of thing we wanted to have to do.  Thankfully lots of very kind Radsters mucked in and helped shift it with the aid of the marquee peoples truck.  I could see how newbies to the event might have seen a pile of shyte and thought that it was a drop off area  ???  although nick and bob did state over the PA to take all your rubbish to the skip that was situated near the exit of the site.  Rubbish is one thing, having to pick up people Macy D cups full of their piss is just wrong though.......fook me I wonder how some people must live?!

As for the second skip?  I think it is a good idea to be honest.......The event has grown and with more and more people comes more rubbish. If by putting a second skip near the helipad stops people dumping shyte then it's gotta be a good thing.

I agree with you though Nikki, regular MK'ers and radsters should know better.

:daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 01:26 PM »
There shouldn't need to be 2 skips! 

I agree  :daumenhoch:

A rubbish thread is posted every year, an extra skip will add to the cost of the free event that the site gives us, sorry if this offends but it was clear where the rubbish needed to go,site regulars know this so no excuses IMO  :daumenhoch:

and every year the same thing happens  ::)  ... so maybe , just maybe a skip on the Helipad area will solve the problem for next year  :-\
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 01:29 PM »
it will come down to whether or not a skip lorry can get in or down there though  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 01:40 PM »
here you go...

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 01:43 PM »
one skip or two skip that is the question .  :LolLolLolLol:   have to say if its posted up on rad , and said over the tanoy once its posted up and said a thousand times USE THE BINS PROVIDED AND SKIP. but if a skip aint to expensive to organise and its stops all the piles of litter id say good idea.  what amazes me more thow is that fire burns all night so why did no one just burn the majority of the rubbish  :idiot2:

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 01:44 PM »
Rubbish is one thing, having to pick up people Macy D cups full of their piss is just wrong though.......fook me I wonder how some people must live?!

That is proper fookin rank, any filthy hands up?

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 01:47 PM »
Rubbish is one thing, having to pick up people Macy D cups full of their piss is just wrong though.......fook me I wonder how some people must live?!

That is proper fookin rank, any filthy hands up?

Got to be one of the camping massive surely, wake up in the middle of the night and pee into a cup rather than get dressed and wander out into the darkness.... ::)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 02:56 PM »
That's just utter laziness Rob, it's not as though it was hammering down or the grass was wet. I'd rather get out of my tent and stumble around to the perimeter for a wazz than try and slash into a cup in a two man tent.  :idiot2:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 03:01 PM »
That's just utter laziness Rob, it's not as though it was hammering down or the grass was wet. I'd rather get out of my tent and stumble around to the perimeter for a wazz than try and slash into a cup in a two man tent.  :idiot2:

Also, can you imagine peeing into a cup? I hope it was a large cup otherwise you would be stirring it around with the ol boy!!  :shocked: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05 PM »
My bladder is the size of an egg cup now I've hit 40, I'd need a lot of cups.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 03:13 PM »
My bladder is the size of an egg cup now I've hit 40, I'd need a lot of cups.
and he can only just hit the bottom of that  egg cup with my little pecker  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:14 PM by Badbaldie »

firebirdmini

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 05:18 PM »
heres a couple of pics of the truck after we had loaded it with everyones crap, we found more to go on top of this aswell !

not guilty, photo shows me and boy loading flat bed at the end, woudnt leave a crumb after all your hard work to put in to  a FREE show for everyone

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 06:00 PM »
You're in a field ffs, why would you pee in a cup  :uglystupid2:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 06:04 PM »
You're in a field ffs, why would you pee in a cup  :uglystupid2:

Agreed and I am definitely not guilty of that.

Nasty.
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Acceptable???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx