gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 15, 2024, 09:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RADBMX New Years bash @ Creation in Brum - Feb 2nd (thanks Grif)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RADBMX New Years bash @ Creation in Brum - Feb 2nd (thanks Grif)  (Read 50992 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: RADBMX New Years bash @ Creation in Brum - Feb 2nd (thanks Grif)
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2013, 09:29 AM »
that fooking M6 closure was a right cynt!   >:(

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2013, 10:29 PM »
+1 on the park, it was good to ride as I've not had time really plus the weathers been crap down here, and had a good time but won't be going bk :daumenhoch: and the drive was killer!!

the park should be better once its had the refit. some of the ramps were definitely at the end of their life

the drive is one of the easiest/fastest for us taking only 2hrs, only muppets who don't know where they are going and over shoot the park moan about it :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2013, 10:52 PM »
+1 on the park, it was good to ride as I've not had time really plus the weathers been crap down here, and had a good time but won't be going bk :daumenhoch: and the drive was killer!!

the park should be better once its had the refit. some of the ramps were definitely at the end of their life

the drive is one of the easiest/fastest for us taking only 2hrs, only muppets who don't know where they are going and over shoot the park moan about it :LolLolLolLol:

1 word TOOL!!!

Offline 80sBMXer

• Curb Endo
  • TRM register will be updated soon-sorry too busy!
  • Rated:
« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2013, 11:05 PM »

You all need to get into OLD SKOOL

We had a good time in the foyer drinking coffee and having a laugh and a chat.........

......non of that riding up and down wooden hills shit risking breaking your neck  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2013, 11:55 PM »

1 word TOOL!!!

you were the only tool lol esp when you became moody, dont touch me dont touch me!!! :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2013, 08:42 AM »

1 word TOOL!!!

you were the only tool lol esp when you became moody, dont touch me dont touch me!!! :LolLolLolLol:

Hahahaha

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RADBMX New Years bash @ Creation in Brum - Feb 2nd (thanks Grif)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx