gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 01:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  And who bought the Hutch..............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: And who bought the Hutch..............  (Read 9458 times)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: And who bought the Hutch..............
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 03:03 PM »
I bought the hutch for £555, just woke up and had my money refunded because he was offered alot more, must have been negotiating last night,not happy. Someone stuck there nose in,it was a done deal and paid for.not very cricket is it.

that really sucks  :knuppel2:

+1 same sh1t happen to me, some coont was selling a red kuwie Exhibitionist, made him an offer and he was happy with it so i payed him, i was well chuffed next morning got a refund and some boll0x about the frame was cracked, told him i didnt care but didnt reply back.... sory to say this but theres coonts on here just as ebay  8) 8) 8)

Who are these lady gardens?

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2012, 03:14 PM »
I bought the hutch for £555, just woke up and had my money refunded because he was offered alot more, must have been negotiating last night,not happy. Someone stuck there nose in,it was a done deal and paid for.not very cricket is it.

+1 same sh1t happen to me, some coont was selling a red kuwie Exhibitionist, made him an offer and he was happy with it so i payed him, i was well chuffed next morning got a refund and some boll0x about the frame was cracked, told him i didnt care but didnt reply back.... sory to say this but theres coonts on here just as ebay  8) 8) 8)
Thankyou  :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2012, 03:23 PM »

Who are these lady gardens?
thats the second bike ive had stolen, at least with the first one, it was old school, i got mugged at brum wheels when i was 14!!

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 03:33 PM »
I blame that Mr Bykes...Mr Robin Bykes.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 05:15 PM »
should be fun  :4_17_5:

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2012, 05:31 PM »
what a proper twot!  if the deals done and money have changed hands that should be that!
i was the one that offered him £400 which i thought was a fair price £555 is a dam fine price to pay
he's just being a greedy bar steward. i love the idea of him relisting it and no one bidding on it out
of protest but can't see that happening :(

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 05:33 PM »
what a proper twot!  if the deals done and money have changed hands that should be that!
i was the one that offered him £400 which i thought was a fair price £555 is a dam fine price to pay
he's just being a greedy bar steward. i love the idea of him relisting it and no one bidding on it out
the 'seller' will be joining us later

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2012, 05:36 PM »
by the way, thanks  :daumenhoch:

BmxAssasin

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2012, 05:57 PM »
sorry to hear and read all this Adenough. id say its almost certainly someone of rad who underhanded you . chances are as well like others have said, bought for strong money and probably sold straight on to the USA or OZ for even stronger money .... but who was the ebay seller? was that possibly someone on here?

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2012, 06:16 PM »

Really...?  ???

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 06:40 PM »

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 06:40 PM »
sorry to hear and read all this Adenough. id say its almost certainly someone of rad who underhanded you . chances are as well like others have said, bought for strong money and probably sold straight on to the USA or OZ for even stronger money .... but who was the ebay seller? was that possibly someone on here?
the ebay seller is not on here yet :)

Scottyboy

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2012, 07:10 PM »
Hi just thought id pipe up and cop some flak. I am the ebay seller and I let Roger down. Truth is I am an old school bmxer but havent had anything to do with bikes for 23 years and havent followed or kept up with values, I swapped the Hutch with a mate about 10 years ago thinking it may be nice to do up one day and use for nostalgia sake but life is life and never got the time. Anyhow on sunday i'm having a garage clearout and thought i'll chuck that on ebay might be worth £100 as its old school LOL, I took photos in the dark and listed it quickly with my mobile. Next thing I know the Email is going mental with buy it now offers. I genuinely didn't realise what it was worth (I nearly stuck it on at £100 buy it now LOL) and I admit I got a bit carried away and tempted. If i'm honest I still dont know its true value. I feel sorry for what I did to Roger and its not my style (check my ebay feedback) but I would kick myself if I don't get its true worth now I know. In hindsight I know I should have let the auction run and not entertained any offers but whats done is done. So the bottom line is please dont all look at each other suspecting foul play from other forumers its not true. The bike is sat here unsold. I will relist it on ebay and take my chances, I may even end up with less who knows. Again Roger all I can say is sorry.

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2012, 07:27 PM »
from seller:

Hi RogerIts a done deal, As I said i'll get it all packaged up tomorrow evening ready for wed/thurs dispatch.Just out of curiosity are you a collector? Did you BMX back in the day? I used to race and had a GHP Pro, fully loaded with Star Bars, Profile Cranks, Hutch pedals, Stem and Hubs, Araya 7L rims (they were hard to get even back then!) I hate to imagine what that would be worth today, Sold it to a mate for hundred quid in 1988, still regret selling it to this day.
I might PM him and see if i can trace his mate and do an off the bay deal

:LolLolLolLol: nice one craig  :daumenhoch:, yeh i can never understand people selling it off ebay when getting asked left right and center for buy it nows as anyone with any sense would realise that people are only asking because they know its going to fetch strong money if left to run its auction course

These didn;t fetch what I expected this afternoon  ;)

Rare colour in Gen1 graphs  and mint as foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :daumenhoch:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyway-Gen-1-Graphite-Campy-Hub-Suntour-Coaster-in-Old-School-BMX-White-Tuff-II-/230890636086'ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123&nma=true&si=N4VRlww3SnRKqmr0R5Ou%2Fg%2FNd3w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2012, 07:30 PM »
from seller:

Hi RogerIts a done deal, As I said i'll get it all packaged up tomorrow evening ready for wed/thurs dispatch.Just out of curiosity are you a collector? Did you BMX back in the day? I used to race and had a GHP Pro, fully loaded with Star Bars, Profile Cranks, Hutch pedals, Stem and Hubs, Araya 7L rims (they were hard to get even back then!) I hate to imagine what that would be worth today, Sold it to a mate for hundred quid in 1988, still regret selling it to this day.
I might PM him and see if i can trace his mate and do an off the bay deal
are they just graphite hubs, ? didnt think you could get white graphites?  ???

:LolLolLolLol: nice one craig  :daumenhoch:, yeh i can never understand people selling it off ebay when getting asked left right and center for buy it nows as anyone with any sense would realise that people are only asking because they know its going to fetch strong money if left to run its auction course

These didn;t fetch what I expected this afternoon  ;)

Rare colour in Gen1 graphs  and mint as foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :daumenhoch:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyway-Gen-1-Graphite-Campy-Hub-Suntour-Coaster-in-Old-School-BMX-White-Tuff-II-/230890636086'ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123&nma=true&si=N4VRlww3SnRKqmr0R5Ou%2Fg%2FNd3w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32 PM »
Fair play for coming on and explaining  :daumenhoch:

Just let it run, you'll get whatever someone wants to pay, and I guarantee it'll be more than the £100 you had in mind at first
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32 PM »
summat went wrong there?? dunno?

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2012, 07:33 PM »
Hi just thought id pipe up and cop some flak. I am the ebay seller and I let Roger down. Truth is I am an old school bmxer but havent had anything to do with bikes for 23 years and havent followed or kept up with values, I swapped the Hutch with a mate about 10 years ago thinking it may be nice to do up one day and use for nostalgia sake but life is life and never got the time. Anyhow on sunday i'm having a garage clearout and thought i'll chuck that on ebay might be worth £100 as its old school LOL, I took photos in the dark and listed it quickly with my mobile. Next thing I know the Email is going mental with buy it now offers. I genuinely didn't realise what it was worth (I nearly stuck it on at £100 buy it now LOL) and I admit I got a bit carried away and tempted. If i'm honest I still dont know its true value. I feel sorry for what I did to Roger and its not my style (check my ebay feedback) but I would kick myself if I don't get its true worth now I know. In hindsight I know I should have let the auction run and not entertained any offers but whats done is done. So the bottom line is please dont all look at each other suspecting foul play from other forumers its not true. The bike is sat here unsold. I will relist it on ebay and take my chances, I may even end up with less who knows. Again Roger all I can say is sorry.

I commend you for coming on here to explain your side as you didnt have to...But I would say why cant Roger buy it from you now?

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2012, 07:33 PM »
i suppose you could just sell it to me again

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2012, 07:35 PM »
Get your hat ready !

I still will put a 1000 on that bike
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37 PM »
Add on a few quid and buy mine  :D

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 07:39 PM »
Add on a few quid and buy mine  :D
Things are looking go at the mo so let's see what happens
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 07:41 PM »

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2012, 07:50 PM »
Rog

Different coloured are rare

Mike Dominguez had White Tuffs with blue Graphite hubs

and these are lovely Red Graphs

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  And who bought the Hutch..............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx