gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975601 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 02:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  GT PERFORMER ALL DONE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GT PERFORMER ALL DONE  (Read 2587 times)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Re: GT PERFORMER ALL DONE
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 06:06 PM »
Nice build that  :daumenhoch:  agree with bigfatolly that a set of performer bars would finish it off nicely  8)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

FAZE3

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 08:15 PM »
Loving that, like most have said nice colours going on.  ;) White GT tyres all the way.....I've got a set with no wheels to put um on :-\

deeman

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 10:56 PM »
Sweet build Simon.As said before I would finish it witha set of performer bars.Set for sale here:

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=156447.0

add a potts mod to the mix and she is absolutely perfect!love the colourway,looks Fiola as fook :daumenhoch: :smitten:

Offline Andy1970

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 10:44 AM »
Loving that. :daumenhoch:

simon h

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 02:43 PM »
Sweet build Simon.As said before I would finish it witha set of performer bars.Set for sale here:

add a potts mod to the mix and she is absolutely perfect!love the colourway,looks Fiola as fook :daumenhoch: :smitten:
Cheers for the heads up on the Bars dude, but they sold . I know what you mean about changing them . It already has the pots mod so might just stick a new cable on .

deeman

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 02:55 PM »

Cheers for the heads up on the Bars dude, but they sold . I know what you mean about changing them . It already has the pots mod so might just stick a new cable on .

You'll find another set dude,they are fairly common.look forward to seeing the finished result :daumenhoch:

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 06:01 PM »
Great job. A few tweaks to do. But looking good.  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  GT PERFORMER ALL DONE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx