gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975597 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 08:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rainers BMX - please help?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rainers BMX - please help?  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: Rainers BMX - please help?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 10:14 PM »

He only sells to good boys.  You have no chance...

Im his ex...!!

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 09:40 AM »
I don't think I've ever brought off him, but know him quite well & his son who's name is Rainer, he got fooked off a few years ago when "someone" from the UK brought a load of his stuff only to sell on at a much higher price  ::)  He loves the sport & it not to worried about making money so wants to know what he is selling is going to be used on builds & not sold on for a profit  :daumenhoch:

ozone

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 09:45 AM »
he got fooked off a few years ago when "someone" from the UK brought a load of his stuff only to sell on at a much higher price  ::)  He loves the sport & it not to worried about making money so wants to know what he is selling is going to be used on builds & not sold on for a profit  :daumenhoch:

He's not selling at 1984 prices either though is he?  Smacks of hypocrisy IMO.   ???

At least when I've dealt with Biagio, I didn't have to pretend we were best friends or put his balls in my mouth to purchase children's bicycle parts from him.   :wtf:  Is this really what the hobby has come down to?

Anyway, where is Costa?  He hasn't been banned for his anti-Islamic views, has he?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:49 AM by Ozone »

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 10:05 AM »
he got fooked off a few years ago when "someone" from the UK brought a load of his stuff only to sell on at a much higher price  ::)  He loves the sport & it not to worried about making money so wants to know what he is selling is going to be used on builds & not sold on for a profit  :daumenhoch:

He's not selling at 1984 prices either though is he?  Smacks of hypocrisy IMO.   ???

At least when I've dealt with Biagio, I didn't have to pretend we were best friends or put his balls in my mouth to purchase children's bicycle parts from him.   :wtf:  Is this really what the hobby has come down to?

Anyway, where is Costa?  He hasn't been banned for his anti-Islamic views, has he?

Yeah if buying from him means you have to lick his ass or massage his ego then Ill pass...

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 10:11 AM »
Ive emailed the shop a few times about stuff and always found them to be great   :-\

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 03:48 PM »
I've been very polite and patient(4 emails now to Dieter) but I'm loosing the will to live now.
He was quite happy to sell me a couple of race jerseys that I wasn't really bothered about with over inflated prices but claimed that the jersey I wanted was for "German Collectors Only" and that "hadn't I  read the front page of the wesite?"
I went  and read the website which kinda said stuff  marked "for sale" on here may or may not exist or be "for sale":crazy2:

:buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ >:( >:( :D :D :idiot2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :rant:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

ozone

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 05:11 PM »
I've been very polite and patient(4 emails now to Dieter) but I'm loosing the will to live now.
He was quite happy to sell me a couple of race jerseys that I wasn't really bothered about with over inflated prices but claimed that the jersey I wanted was for "German Collectors Only" and that "hadn't I  read the front page of the wesite?"
I went  and read the website which kinda said stuff  marked "for sale" on here may or may not exist or be "for sale":crazy2:

:buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ >:( >:( :D :D :idiot2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :rant:

Send some naked pics.  Will either make or break the deal.   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rainers BMX - please help?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx