gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 02:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  radsters round england collection and postage service
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: radsters round england collection and postage service  (Read 662 times)

Offline nitrohopper

• Site Supporter
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
radsters round england collection and postage service
« on: April 10, 2013, 11:08 PM »
hi guys had an idea ref a post that sid1972 made  ,if say you are in  yorkshire and you see a bike/part that is say in the portsmouth area and the person selling will not post maybe i could collect it and post it on to you and so on and so forth .everone ive meet on here seems to be very true to there word and helpful and what i mean is if we all know roughley were each other is  and we can help each other . as long as its ok with the pereson you are buying it from and that its paid for i dont mind picking up and boxing up in the local aera getting postage estimates and then passing them on . i do work full time so it wouldnt be a drop everyting and do right this second but if helps out you guys then its all good  , i mean sid missed out on a bike because of this so lets try and help each other   thanks for reading see what u guys think
build what u want if u like it then thats all that matters

griff

Re: radsters round england collection and postage service
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:51 PM »
Mate there's already a map with peeps' locations on...
Jaymz set it up a while back  :daumenhoch:

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=129285.0

cdt808

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:03 AM »
thats cool - wondered if there was something like that on here. Just added myself to the map  :)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 06:48 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  radsters round england collection and postage service

gfxgfx
gfx gfx