gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 06:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  RAD TOY RIDE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RAD TOY RIDE  (Read 7931 times)

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Re: RAD TOY RIDE
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2013, 11:36 PM »
As some of you may know, Factory Pilot (Ant) spread the word about this event around his workplace and with his neighbours, and the response has been fantastic. I called over to his this evening to collect the presents, as there was no way he'd be able to carry this lot on his bike. Oh, and he also has a fantastic collection of mint old school bikes too. If you're into your Haros (how is it pronounced, Denzil?), then you'll love this collection. Great to see the Streetbeat  :smitten: and a mint Aero Reflex as well. Those jerseys are quality too! I won't ask how much the Skyway one cost to buy! Lots of quality presents also. Thanks Ant!

This fella was also donated - he likes old school by the looks of it

***See you all on Saturday, 12pm prompt outside Alans bmx***

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2013, 12:28 AM »
heres some more kind donations for Rainbow ward  :daumenhoch:

not forgetting theres a tv with built in dvd player , an x box 360 with extra controller and 9 games too  :daumenhoch:

MASSIVE thanks to everyone who contributed you guys  :slayer:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2013, 08:19 AM »
anyone who is coming to WIGAN tomoz and is stuck on what to DONATE  for RAD TOY RIDE .. some ideas ......

1................ lego
2................ colouring books / crayons pencils
3................ dvds aimed at the older children... 13/14/15 years of age  BUT PLEASE NO 15/18 OR ADULT certificated

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2013, 11:48 AM »
anyone who is coming to WIGAN tomoz and is stuck on what to DONATE  for RAD TOY RIDE .. some ideas ......

1................ lego
2................ colouring books / crayons pencils
3................ dvds aimed at the older children... 13/14/15 years of age  BUT PLEASE NO 15/18 OR ADULT certificated

Not 2 girls, 1 Spen, 1 cup then? ???

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Clean

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2013, 11:53 AM »
Lads,

Have a top day out tomorrow, and bring some smiles with the RAD TOY RIDE.  :4_17_5:

As you know, I won't be with you in person as I have stupidly opted to try and dive the east coast of Scotland in force nine gales (fortunately they are southerly, so might find somewhere to hide), but I will be with you in spirit.  :angel:

Have a RAD day, lads (and any lasses)!  :daumenhoch:

Clean.

*ps* Great effort, Lenny and company!

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2013, 12:41 PM »
quick update guys .......... some of you unfortunately cant make tomorrow for what ever reason  :'(  but in the true spirit of RAD many of you have pmd me and donated some paypal tokens. TONIGHT i will be going to spend the last of these tokens so if anyone else would like to donate via paypal . please pm me asap so that i can fire you my paypal addy  :daumenhoch:  im in work (skiving) so i will get back to you between 5/6 pm latest .  :daumenhoch:  and once again MASSIVE THANK YOU

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2013, 05:47 PM »
over on the official RADBMX  and the  DOG AND DUCK faceache pages is a photo of the we the people ARCADE bmx ALANS BMX has donated for the raffle tomoz on RAD TOY RIDE .... one lucky RADSTER  will be the lucky owner of this tomorrow . good luck every one  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:01 PM by Badbaldie »

In2bmx

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2013, 06:02 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this tomorrow ...  :4_17_5:

Someone had just dropped another couple of toys off at The Bowling Green  :daumenhoch:

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2013, 08:49 PM »
Here's a photo of the bike that Alan Woods has donated for the raffle. Thanks Alan!

12pm tomorrow, outside Alans BMX. See you there!

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2013, 09:27 AM »
well its the day RADSTERS .... last northern ride of the year .. we got some toys to deliver ... and weve had a request from the other side of the world .. PLENTY OF PICS FOR OUR BROTHER IN OZ ........... WINI .......... :daumenhoch:

see you all later ... its nice and sunny in WIGAN

Offline Snav

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2013, 10:53 AM »
Enjoy your day Lads  :daumenhoch:

You're all a credit for what you are about to do  :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:

:coolsmiley:
Living in the Wigan part of Warrington since Birth :knuppel2:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2013, 11:00 AM »
Have a great day guys  :)

I concur with Paul. Lots of pics please too  :daumenhoch:
BANNED

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2013, 11:01 AM »
Top stuff lads !

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Have a great day guys and I hope you've all got tissues to wipe those tears as you're all be blubbing by the end of the day.

Flipping awesome event guys, you all rock!!!  :4_17_5:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2013, 05:02 PM »
the winner of the bmx from ALANS is .. BFELLOWS

Offline Los1969

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2013, 06:04 PM »
Hope everyone had a great day, well done bfellows

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2013, 08:35 PM »
Have a great day guys and I hope you've all got tissues to wipe those tears as you're all be blubbing by the end of the day.

Flipping awesome event guys, you all rock!!!  :4_17_5:

You had to mention flipping, you t1t. ::)

Offline Bfellows

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45 PM »
 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :4_17_5:

You always need a cheese option......

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2013, 04:33 PM »
RADSTERS , id just like to say how awsum yesterdays turn out was for RADTOY ride. santas on bmx's just kept turning up out side ALANS bmx shop . two classic icons also made a guest appreance. E.T. himself and HONEY MONSTER  :LolLolLolLol:.... yesterday showed how the rad spirit is well and truely alive and kicking.
id like to thank each and everyone one of you for turning up and making it such a fantastic day ,also thank you to everyone who donated a toy sent a paypal gift , and everyone who bought a raffle ticket . :daumenhoch: plenty of regular faces yesterday along with lots new ones too . just shows that the love of old school bmx is still strong.

id also like to just mention a few members  who  helped yesterday work .

Andy Dancetothedrummersbeat ... Andy has done a lot and i do mean a lot of running round contacting the hospital , newspaper, and also collecting toys from .... Ant Factory pilot .... who himself has collected from friends family and work collegues a MASSIVE amount of toys. also a massive big thank you to .... NICOLA RIGBY , ANDYS wife ..... who kindly helped take her car full of  toys up to WIGAN hospital .... RETRODAN .... for starting up the face book page and collecting loads of toys from friends family ... CARL IN2BMX  ...... thanks Carl for letting us use your works address as a delivery/drop off point for toys and games... JOFFY.... collected a van full of toys midweek from CARL and delivered them to mine ... then Carl turned up at ALANS with another car full of toys yesterday too.... DENZIL ..... for filling his car up yesterday with the toys and driving them up to WIGAN hospital ...
ALAN WOODS for his continuing support of old school bmx and as always letting us use his shop as a meeting point and for so kindly donating the WE THE PEOPLE BMX that we raffled off raising £500 in just over 24 hours. also id like to thank someone who at this point wants to stay anonymous  for a very generous donation  :-X  .....

the money raised bought for the RAINBOW WARD .. AN XBOX 360 extra controler, games a tv with built in dvd player , a portable dvd / tv player, lots of dvds, lego , boardgames,books, and lots and lots of toys too. this along with all the toy/game donations filled almost 3 cages ... i dont think anyone could have imagined that  amount of stuff would have been collected .RADSTER TEAM WORK at its very finest ............... smiles alround and a  truely great day  :daumenhoch: i think this will defo be a ride on the calendar for next year  :daumenhoch:

.................................................ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE.........................................................................

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2013, 04:51 PM »
Nice one Len.  :4_17_5:

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2013, 05:01 PM »
Thanks for organising it Lenny. A fantastic idea and a worthwhie cause. It was a pleasure and an honour to help. I'd also like to thank everyone contrubuted to and supported the ride. Thank you  :)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2013, 05:37 PM »
 :4_17_5:

First class Lenny

In2bmx

« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2013, 08:30 PM »