gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 12:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Early Beater vs. later Beater - What we saying??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Early Beater vs. later Beater - What we saying??  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Beaterman

• Curb Endo
  • If you can't Beater them.... Join em!
  • Rated:
Re: Early Beater vs. later Beater - What we saying??
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 06:38 PM »
cheers man.... the early Beater is the Chosen One! :)

Who needs breaks when you have perfectly solid concrete!

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 08:13 PM »
..no luck eh? KHE couldn't help you out at all...? >:(   ...how bout bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=313368   DirtyBoyLloydy, maybe he'd take some quality pics and then post them to Del and ask him if he would even be able to repro decals from those pics ..or post a thread here .. on how to go on about repro'ing them. - There must be a way to get these stickers stuck on you Beater.... :knuppel2:

Offline Beaterman

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 08:21 PM »
thanks for the tips fella. I emailed Del today... nothing back as yet. I thought the owner of khe would have been my best shot.... no joy. nice of him to get back to me though, he also answered some of my other beater questions... top!

will keep trying.... :uglystupid2:

Offline Ste

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2014, 08:53 PM »
Do away with the bake bean head tube version keep the early frame :-)there's some nos khe grindiscs that came on the high end completes about but there on the us ebay,well worth getting though,I might be able to track you down some khe fat bob bars if there not cut down to short,the town I live in used to be flooded with khe parts,always liked the beaters :-)

Offline Beaterman

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2014, 09:01 PM »
hay ste. yeah the blue 2003 beater is for sale on pretty much every site going to be honest. .. just trying to find the right buyer. dome fat bobs would be nice. if uncut.....

I saw a grind disc today on bay... was looking at getting it. think it had a few marks though..... from what I can tell... people either loved them or loathed them lol..... personally. .. I love em

will check out the US bay now. cheers... let me know about other bits as you come across them. cheers buddy

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Early Beater vs. later Beater - What we saying??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx