gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 08:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  2002 VFR 800
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2002 VFR 800  (Read 735 times)

Offline EDBANGER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
2002 VFR 800
« on: July 11, 2014, 05:46 PM »
I'm considering selling my VFR as I'm not using it at all at the moment and the money could be useful elsewhere.

As per the title it's a 2002 VFR800 V-Tec, in silver.  Some woman kindly took me off it in September so it has scuffs to the right hand side, front fairing and a scratch on the engine case.  These could easily be sanded, filled and sprayed out.  Failing that a full set of repo plastics are £350 delivered on ebay.  The only other issue with it is the side stand neutral switch is hit and miss and will cause the neutral light to go out whilst in neutral (this means that sometimes you have to pull the clutch in when starting it up.  Not a major issue and an easy fix with a cheap part.

Other than that the bike runs superbly and has never let me down.  It comes with a new rear tire and private plate too.  It will need an MOT (which it should pass easily).

The insurance company classed it as a Cat C write off due to the cosmetic damage as the cost of genuine honda replacement panels would have been steep.  They paid me out £3500 for the bike.

I would like £1500 for it.  If anyone is interested then I can provide more photo's and info.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Market Place  |  Jumble Sale  |  2002 VFR 800

gfxgfx
gfx gfx