gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 15, 2024, 07:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  i'm a noob
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: i'm a noob  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: i'm a noob
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 12:21 AM »
Hi Ollie. Welcome to RAD. I live in St Helens, so not far from you. There are a load of us in the north west, and a top bunch of lads they are too. The northern rides are always well attended, are easy going and a great laugh. Would be good to see you on one of them in the new year. The Liverpool ride has already been mentioned, but there are also ones in Wigan, Chester, Blackpool, Southport, Manchester and Radcliffe.

and Leigh. 

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 01:29 AM »
Hi Ollie. Welcome to RAD. I live in St Helens, so not far from you. There are a load of us in the north west, and a top bunch of lads they are too. The northern rides are always well attended, are easy going and a great laugh. Would be good to see you on one of them in the new year. The Liverpool ride has already been mentioned, but there are also ones in Wigan, Chester, Blackpool, Southport, Manchester and Radcliffe.

and Leigh.

Thanks Dan! How did I forget that one? It was my favourite ride of last year!!!  :nickswan:

Offline monkeymoped

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 06:05 AM »

thanks mate i'd love to attend as many as possible, what type of riding is it and how old are the bikes you ride as my eldest is a 2007 ex shanaze reade redline frame  i want to build to race on  that i'm building up to race  then a 2013 abd player 3 and a 2013 an ex nigel page (nukeproof/chain reaction cycles dh team manager and ex world dh racer) re badged haro to nukeproof cruiser that i've i've built to race on .
But come the new year i will be in the market to start to build up an old schooler as building bikes up is a bit of a hobby .the abd is the only complete i've bought in 15 years

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  i'm a noob

gfxgfx
gfx gfx