gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 17, 2024, 02:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - The Seed.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK - The Seed.  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
Re: MK - The Seed.
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2015, 01:02 PM »
Ffs Sean

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 10:42 PM »
 :radbmxsmilie:

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2015, 09:57 PM »
Been to most of the Rad events, including the Xmas events at Birmingham, but before the Rad events were Alan's events, maybe 2002, 03. Great memories and have made many great friends.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2015, 10:23 PM »
I've got a few pictures of the early ones, will post them up when I get on a pc. I think Bren and I are the only people that have camped every Saturday night since the first Bournemouth.

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 08:56 AM »
Lake Ride . Not sure on year could have been 07 or 08 . This started when one evening myself Phil Sawzall , and Simon Cupid Stunt R.I.P. just on spec went for a ride and were joined by Simon Retrogeezer. We discovered all the lakes etc and were out for hours . The following year there were a few more and its just snowballed since . The year after Simon passed was very emotional and I lead everybody out at the start .

Was gonna say that Steve. Me and my brother turned up in 2008 without a clue how awesome it had already become and didn't have a tent so had to go just as it all started to get funny and Steve, Simon CS and Phil were off on an adventure round the lake.

2009 we returned with a tent, a bottle of Jack for me and southern comfort for him and the 2 am club was born.

I have absolutely no recollection of any MK I have been too since this night. Exactly how it should be :2funny:
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - The Seed.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx