gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975540 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 04, 2024, 12:08 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The Wall to Wall Book - How to get yours !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Wall to Wall Book - How to get yours !  (Read 3408 times)

griff

Re: The Wall to Wall Book - How to get yours !
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 09:05 PM »
Mark. no problem. You will need to settle up the balance in advance though if you haven't already. Thanks. Dom
cool, pm'd you
Does anyone on here know how to settle up the balance on the deposits paid? Ive checked the w2w website, no joy....

I did it on the site?

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 09:11 PM »
Nice one Griff - was it an outright purchase? i placed my deposit for first edition book and AFA T, paid $50 deposit, but cant seem to pay the balance - have the order confirmation.
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

griff

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 09:12 PM »
Mark. no problem. You will need to settle up the balance in advance though if you haven't already. Thanks. Dom
cool, pm'd you
Does anyone on here know how to settle up the balance on the deposits paid? Ive checked the w2w website, no joy....

I did it on the site?

I paid the balance  :daumenhoch:
Just checked - I used the link I got in my email https://www.w2wfreestylehistory.com/balance-collectible-usa/a7xeqsl9u3nxad36dyj3bfgnmofbqg-s2erj-5c2s4
The same email also said the deadline was 31st July, so might be a good idea to check with Dom first  :daumenhoch:

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 09:19 PM »
cool, pm'd you

I did it on the site?

Just checked - I used the link I got in my email https://www.w2wfreestylehistory.com/balance-collectible-usa/a7xeqsl9u3nxad36dyj3bfgnmofbqg-s2erj-5c2s4
The same email also said the deadline was 31st July, so might be a good idea to check with Dom first  :daumenhoch:
no link in my email confirmation...strange, Dom's answer to my question in this thread to pay the balance was after the 31st...

If I cant pick my copy up on Friday Night watch the news as I will break the place down, anyone that stands in my way will get it, there will be bits flying all over the shop, ramps busted up, doors pulled off hinges, you name it, its gonna be a bloodbath.
And BMX.

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 09:20 PM »
cool, pm'd you

I did it on the site?

no link in my email confirmation...strange, Dom's answer to my question in this thread to pay the balance was after the 31st...

If I cant pick my copy up on Friday Night watch the news as I will break the place down, anyone that stands in my way will get it, there will be bits flying all over the shop, ramps busted up, doors pulled off hinges, you name it, its gonna be a bloodbath.
or I might just wait for Dom!!
And BMX.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The Wall to Wall Book - How to get yours !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx