gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 07:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Whats the deal with Tange grips! these days?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whats the deal with Tange grips! these days?  (Read 5405 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Whats the deal with Tange grips! these days?
« on: October 14, 2022, 01:10 PM »
Wow! cant believe people are asking up to ?200! for a pair of these in black and often used condition?  :wtf:  I can understand a nos set of white Tange or hard to find colours such as red and blue? but c'mon Black fetching these prices? why do you think this is?

PS..I can remember passing on a set with Kuwahara on them as I thought ?25 plus post was too much!  ::) ??? :D

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Whats the deal with Tange grips! these days?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 02:57 PM »
No idea. They were always crap IMO. Killed your hands. It's amazing how much people hold onto such fond memories of crap stuff  :LolLolLolLol:

Man I am so glad I'm not sentimental  :LolLolLolLol: I'd be broke if I was !

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 06:35 PM »
There hVE also always been a lot of nos pairs in black on the market which I am a little suspicious of. I agree that Colours are worth a premium but I remember baulking at ?40 for a pair of nos Blue ones a couple of years ago although I wanted them so badly at the time!

PS I think they are pretty comfy, no complaints.
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 11:58 PM »
Sounds like I'd better start looking after mine a bit better then, as they're currently covered in mould! ;D
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Whats the deal with Tange grips! these days?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx