gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975597 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 12:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  My latest project - and a farewell from me!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My latest project - and a farewell from me!  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
Re: My latest project - and a farewell from me!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 12:52 PM »
congrats Steve, its your best project yet ;) Awesome news

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 06:36 PM »
congrats & good luck to you both :daumenhoch: have fun in the jungle,just be careful what you eat :P
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 09:47 AM »
Have a good time Steve and congrats on the baby!!! Stay rad fella.  :daumenhoch:

Frosty

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 09:50 AM »
Good luck to you both and when you get back you'll have an excuse to start buying up mini parts same as a lot of us!!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 09:55 AM »
Fantastic news fella, have a safe trip, dont forget to raid the bike shops, I hear theres some great finds to be had down under.....#

Congratulations 
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2006, 10:23 AM »
Congratulations to you both  :4_17_5:

I'll tune in to see you on This Morning, but your going to have to make 'Celebrity Get me Out of Here' look good 'cos it's shit normally :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 12:44 PM »
top news, congrats to you both

its good fun being a parent   ;D
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2006, 01:50 PM »
Steve

nice one mate,  congrats on the baby.

Looks like you work quite well down under so the job should be okay too!  :LolLolLolLol:

Frosty

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2006, 09:23 PM »
ohh and I forgot to ask, who's going in the JUNGLE ;)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 12:08 AM »
Greetings from Oz! Im sure youve all read already in the papers that the line up has been confirmed - an odd bunch - but Jason Donovan is going in!!!!
I was speaking with the animal expert on the show yesterday, and apparantly theres an infestation of snakes this year - about ten times the amount - and 6 of the 9 species are lethatlly dangerous. I had a look at the jungle camp, and it acually is in the middle of proper jungle, and the place is CRAWLING with snakes and spiders. Its actually pretty terrifyimg, and with the amount of snakes this year, Its gonna be interesting to see if anyone gets bitten!
Hope all is well at home, Im missing my bikes!
Will mail again soon - Im live this monday on ITV1 at midday, and every weekday thereafter for the next three weeks.
Seeya fellas,
ride on,
steve.  :daumenhoch:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 12:13 AM »
I`d better get them t-shirts sent then  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

69ner

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 01:23 AM »
congrats general steve(dad) and lucy(mom) shit i hope im getting the names right here ,lol im alwas getting into trouble anyways thats great news i bet yous are made up well done.now mr general when you on the gold coast enjoy the place rocks have one of there steak burgers with beetroot  :smitten: keep your eyes out for the meeter maids the guys here wont believe this but when i was over there a couple of years ago i was sat in a sports bar (sooters or somthing )in surfers paradise with my mate i saw a half naked girl out the corner of my eye walking towards me , i played it cool and mubbled somthing to my mate ,my heart started pounding boom ,boom boom.,BOOM ,then there she was at my side ,she said in a sexy ozzy accent " hey guys where you from ?"  :daumenhoch: i looked at my mate and he was as red as me ,part sunburn part not knowing where to look ,he was speechless so i mumbled somthing about england ,she then said" im a meetermaid we collect money for people whos parking tickets run out ,we dont like anyholiday makers to come here and have a good time and then get back to there car and have a ticket " its true they do that there for you fantastic place ,great food,great surf ,great everfunking thing love the place enjoy the weather steve, its cold here now.big shout out to the OZZIES on here LUCKY bastirds who says it doesnt pay to be a rougue :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 10:21 AM »
Nice one Steve - keep us updated mate!

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 10:50 AM »
congrats steve
so are we gonna here radbmx over the tele then  ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

daz bmx it!

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 10:59 AM »
Congratulations to you both! :4_17_5: It'll be the best build you ever made :daumenhoch: enjoy Oz,all the best Daz.... :daumenhoch:

Coastvl

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 12:01 PM »
Fantastic news fella, have a safe trip, dont forget to raid the bike shops, I hear theres some great finds to be had down under.....#

Congratulations 
all the shops have been cleaned out. Trust me. I don't find squat!
congrats general steve(dad) and lucy(mom) shit i hope im getting the names right here ,lol im alwas getting into trouble anyways thats great news i bet yous are made up well done.now mr general when you on the gold coast enjoy the place rocks have one of there steak burgers with beetroot  :smitten: keep your eyes out for the meeter maids the guys here wont believe this but when i was over there a couple of years ago i was sat in a sports bar (sooters or somthing )in surfers paradise with my mate i saw a half naked girl out the corner of my eye walking towards me , i played it cool and mubbled somthing to my mate ,my heart started pounding boom ,boom boom.,BOOM ,then there she was at my side ,she said in a sexy ozzy accent " hey guys where you from ?"  :daumenhoch: i looked at my mate and he was as red as me ,part sunburn part not knowing where to look ,he was speechless so i mumbled somthing about england ,she then said" im a meetermaid we collect money for people whos parking tickets run out ,we dont like anyholiday makers to come here and have a good time and then get back to there car and have a ticket " its true they do that there for you fantastic place ,great food,great surf ,great everfunking thing love the place enjoy the weather steve, its cold here now.big shout out to the OZZIES on here LUCKY bastirds who says it doesnt pay to be a rougue :LolLolLolLol:
Most of those meter maids are scrubbers up close. There are plenty of better looking women on the Gold Coast than them. Oh and the bar/club you mentioned, Shooters, is a great place for youngin's to pick up. Old farts like myself prefer Melbas.

Hope the trip and show goes well for ya mate.
Meter maids.......

snav69

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 12:28 PM »
I can see you on the Tele 12.06pm  :daumenhoch: , Watch out for that snake behind ya'  :LolLolLolLol:

Paul  :coolsmiley:

dj_benice

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 12:32 PM »
yup still going strong fella ask the big lass if she likes the feel of a kashimax tween her thighs  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  My latest project - and a farewell from me!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx