gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975577 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee May 29, 2024, 09:11 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mongosse deckade
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mongosse deckade  (Read 2094 times)

rsdan25

mongosse deckade
« on: December 17, 2006, 10:12 AM »
does anybody have a pic of 1 plz ive manage 2 pic one up just would like 2 know what they looked like new thanks dan  :P

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: mongosse deckade
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 10:17 AM »

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 10:31 AM »
hows this  :daumenhoch: from the bmx museum  :daumenhoch:

spinmaster

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 12:15 PM »
this was mine

retrorider.u.k

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 02:53 PM »
i had one too in 1987.i'm doing the footplant on it  ;)

rsdan25

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 04:45 PM »
when i get my card reader working on the comp ill post a pic pf mine up :)

oldsky

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 08:28 PM »
I have just bought one of these from a member on the forum and I'm well chuffed with it.  The black one at the top of this thread is a pro version as opposed to the blue one below which is just the decade.  From what I can tell the only difference is the paint jobs and the rear stunt pegs.  Decals are a bit of a bitch to get hold of though.  Someone put an advert for some on the forum but he never got back to me >:(

What colour scheme are you going for?

Andy

spinmaster

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 08:44 PM »
the black and chrome one is an 88 decade pro, whereas my one was the regular 87 decade. the 87 decade pro was purple and chrome. the 87 decade also came in white. i've got a scan of the decals for the 87 decade if you know someone that can remake them.

NYSoul

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 07:39 PM »
I have just bought one of these from a member on the forum and I'm well chuffed with it.  The black one at the top of this thread is a pro version as opposed to the blue one below which is just the decade.  From what I can tell the only difference is the paint jobs and the rear stunt pegs.  Decals are a bit of a bitch to get hold of though.  Someone put an advert for some on the forum but he never got back to me >:(

Andy

Was it a lad called Mark Outen? I know he has 2 spare sets Andy as he had to buy 3 sets to get one for his bike. He won't be ignoring you mate, I dont think he has access to a computer at the moment. He pops in to my work once a week, next time i see him I'll get his number and I'll PM it to you :daumenhoch:

theRuler

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 07:40 PM »
anyone got any fs-1 decals/scans?

oldsky

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 08:27 PM »

Andy

Was it a lad called Mark Outen? I know he has 2 spare sets Andy as he had to buy 3 sets to get one for his bike. He won't be ignoring you mate, I dont think he has access to a computer at the moment. He pops in to my work once a week, next time i see him I'll get his number and I'll PM it to you :daumenhoch:

Thanks mate - much appreciated

rsdan25

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 09:08 PM »
im gona do it blue and white should look cool the sticker scan would b a help cheers
 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mongosse deckade

gfxgfx
gfx gfx