gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975601 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 08:03 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rudewheels
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rudewheels  (Read 1438 times)

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Rudewheels
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:58 PM »
Has anyone ever found out why Rudewheels won't reply to emails ?
I mentioned before that I had stupidly bought some copy mushrooms from them and I just wanted to know why they put them in a SM box, which is why I was caught out. Has anyone else bought any off them by mistake ?

After reading through the advert and their site I wish I hadn't had anything to do with them to be honest as anyone with that many conditions of sale and insistance on only speaking to people on their mobile number must be having a lot of problems. The best bit is the section on their site listing all the people who for one reason or another have had problems with items not received etc, do they really want to advertise this ?

This is the first thing for my bike I have bought off ebay and have never had any problems with other stuff, what's going on ?

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Rudewheels
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 11:02 PM »
i emailed them other day asking how much for postage if i brought more than 1 thing off them and got no reply. didnt bother on either in the end.

adeshere

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 11:25 PM »
Isn't the rudewheels website a bit like ebay ie not them who actually have the bits

I have bought stuff from them on ebay and got an excellent service

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34 PM »
I'm not sure about that, there is a mobile number you can ring but it isn't that cheap. The phone call would end up costing as much as the grips !

Glad you got your stuff ok though as I expect most other people have done,  just wanted them to acknowledge the fact that their advert was misleading (to me at least) and perhaps change it so nobody else got caught out. I don't think it is right to leave good feedback when things like this happen and wanted to sort it out before that was my only option.

mark 2

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 01:23 AM »
I think they're good at sending stuff out and being efficiant at dealing with an order but if your not happy with something the customer care side seems to be crappy and just ignored. I've experianced it with some forks and one of the boyo's on here had a problem with some wheels advertised as chrome rims, turned out to be silver, had all attempts at contact ignored for a few weeks and only made any attempt when he put in a claim. Sorted it out in a very reasonable way in the end but he had to go right round the houses and knob about to get there.  Most of the time great.....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 01:48 AM by mark j. »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 07:56 AM »
ive bought quite a few bits off them and not had a single smooth transaction, but ive always got my stuff and its been well described and its took weeks to get here. if you phone them to follow up theres no probs, just dont buy anything you need in a hurry, its a shame coz the get good stuff at good prices.

Frosty

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 09:50 AM »
Hi have stood up for them before because most of my dealings have been good, but the current one and the one before this weren't.

The previous one was for a headset which didn't show and I got no reply to mails or phone calls etc, but eventually the hs arrived, which was according to them the 2nd one they sent out!!

At the moment I am waiting on a pair of tyres and some of these moody grips, my only gripe is that they are not here yet despite me buying and paying for them over a week and a half ago, I've had stuf arrive from Asia nd the US quicker!!

Jazzchimp

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 05:37 PM »
They come good in the end but buggers to get hold of.

Best to just keep calling Emma till she answers and talk to her direct.

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 06:11 PM »
Thanks for the replies I was beginning to think it was just me they didn't like !
It's silly of them really, they seem to get a lot a bad feedback on ebay and only then do they sort it out.
I still need some new grips and it just isn't right to put the copies on the bike, will just have to keep looking.

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 08:19 PM »
i have only ever had great service from them ,and very quick delivery too :daumenhoch:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 08:21 PM »
i have only ever had great service from them ,and very quick delivery too :daumenhoch:

same here to but have to be honest i item i recentley bought i had a problem with and had no reply to emails.

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 09:20 PM »
Bought loads from them and always arrived very quickly with no problems  :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 09:21 PM »
always fast and efficient on ebay stuff i have bought :), haven't bought from the website however.......... ::)
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

rarman1

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 11:57 PM »
sod em go to vert-ego  ;)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 05:16 PM »
always fast and efficient on ebay stuff i have bought :), haven't bought from the website however.......... ::)
Same goes here
I'll keep buying from them till something happens I suppose  ???

shivadread

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 01:19 PM »
I've brought a few things from them as said before it does take a week or two before things come down but they have been alright

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rudewheels

gfxgfx
gfx gfx