gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 07, 2024, 04:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Help with my Mid School build
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with my Mid School build  (Read 1394 times)

brettnai

Help with my Mid School build
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:39 AM »
Hello,
Can anyone help me with my first mid school bike?... Its my second only build... and third ever bike so please excuse my lack of knowlage.

I bought this bike off the bay recently, only for the frame as its quite rare. I stripped it down to f+f's yesterday and am now ready to think about what to put on it. I know the forks are of the wrong era, but its unlikely I'd find the originals. Wheels + tyres?... Harris gave me a few names yesterday but I've not had much luck in finding any. Bars, I'm not massively keen on the GT ones, I know Bully also make Nudie bars but are they more new school?

I have replaced the stem with a nice mid school DB one, which looks sweet.

Help!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130086976901&rd=1&rd=1
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:42 AM by brettnai »

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Help with my Mid School build
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:09 AM »
What will you give me to take those mags off your hands  :LolLolLolLol:
, serious now, my lad could do with them, pm me if you want rid of em ( with a "posted price" )  :daumenhoch:

And as for the bully, dont be too purist is my advice, mix it up with some new technology, oh and when its built, wring its neck on every dry day (rust is bad :shocked:) -Ride it like you stole it :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

brettnai

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 09:19 AM »

mags are currently on ebay (first thing I did, they were hurting my eyes!) with a surprising amount of interest! some dudes messaged me 5 times about them!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Old-skool-bmx-mag-wheels-not-skyway-tuff-2_W0QQitemZ250104442931QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33503QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for the Bully, its a sweet frame, just finding it hard to find bits. First on my list is some Peregrine HP Super Pro's

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 09:36 AM »
those bully frames is nice :daumenhoch:

rory

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 10:01 AM »
theres some good hp 48s on us ebay :)

brettnai

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 10:16 AM »
I've already got me eyes on em.

Need to flog a few bits first before I can afford them, just bought some Tuff's for another bike so am skint!

Will be posting  few bits for sale later today, so fingers crossed!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Help with my Mid School build

gfxgfx
gfx gfx