gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 08:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New bit of riding for the fruit family today.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New bit of riding for the fruit family today.  (Read 577 times)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
New bit of riding for the fruit family today.
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:12 PM »
been out today doing some dirt jumping, and riding a bit of street, found some good stuff to ride, and it made a refreshing change.

Little jo has just christened whis new wethepeople bold, and was proper zooming on it.

izaak fell off his ripper and has an orange sized graze on his knee, and a similar hole in his jeans.

doing kickturns on a canal reinforcement was a high point, low point having to explain that you dont have to judge a bike by "how much it cost" to groups of bare backed youth riding broken mountainbikes, askin me how much mine cost, can i do any tricks etc...same conversation 6 times today...sheesh..

even that couldnt put a downer on a good 4 hours riding my bike in the sunshine though.

trails were well knarly though...i think i need to rent a set of bigger balls.
I want to touch ORB

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: New bit of riding for the fruit family today.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 08:31 PM »
Sounds like a great day out mate!!  :daumenhoch:  but kids hey?? what are they like!  ::)  i remember the last Epic meet.....as i was getting me Beat out of the car, some kids came over (about 5 of em) they were all over it going on about 'how much is it worth??' so told em it was worth fook all (just in case i got knifed by the local yoots!)  :shocked:

It's all they can base it on mate......

Costs alot = good!   :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New bit of riding for the fruit family today.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx