gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975597 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 08, 2024, 07:01 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Tim March
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tim March  (Read 16030 times)

SaMAlex

Re: Tim March
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 03:50 PM »
Thanks Grant, never fails to make me laugh

dj_benice

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 03:51 PM »
pmsl u so naughty  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 03:58 PM »
isn't March saying, here's one I groomed earlier !  ;D
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

AJWD

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 05:58 PM »
I think that was me fella. I used to race at Malvern Rebels too, getting regularly thrashed by Keith!

The chrome one is the bike I used to ride.

Adey.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 07:42 PM »
I think that was me fella. I used to race at Malvern Rebels too, getting regularly thrashed by Keith!

The chrome one is the bike I used to ride.

Adey.

Did you have a nasty spill on the half pipe at Hillbillies? I remember the guy on the MRD hooking up badly one time and landing at the bottom. Did you were an open face helmet with a mouth guard. I also remember a guy from Worcester came to one of the races and he could jump so high of the camels it was unreal. He took the place of someone in a race there and just went mental with the jumps. :LolLolLolLol:
Don't know if you remember me or not, I had a chrome Pirahna XL and then a Raleigh Team Pro. I raced at Rebels as well and went on the coach trip up to Derby to race at the greyhound stadium.

dj_benice

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 07:46 PM »
Derby, that was a proper do got an overnight stay in a b n b and everything lol had paddy nevin tellin me ghost and axeman stores nice when your room looked onto a graveyard  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 08:04 PM »
I had a chat with him at a DC shoe launch not so long ago, he was cool and friendly.

Rich

wussy67

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 01:04 AM »
is that paddy nevin from ribby racers?

se

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2007, 07:07 AM »
I remember that sleek MRD at the Rebel Force.

And I remeber hooking me nads on the back of a Uni seat over the first straight doubles in the opening race. Bloke from St Johns couldn't help laughing.

bof

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2007, 08:31 AM »
Ive met tim a couple of times, he is alright really. :)

AJWD

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2007, 08:35 AM »
Yes boys that was me! I was never very good at staying on that bike! You may remember it with white skyways, or Araya 1.5s too. I wore a Yes helmet with a black JT mouthtrap (which I still have with shards of my gob in it!). Will try and post a pic of me picking up second (a very long way behind Keith!), after the summer series at Rebel Force in 1872 or summat! Going to try and make it to one of the meets this year to ride around posing if nothing else!

Cheers,
Adey.

dj_benice

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2007, 11:35 AM »

yup thats patrick, used to live in wrea green  :daumenhoch:

mike pardon

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 11:44 AM »
Saw Tim for the first time in 20 odd years at Soltex febuary 2007 we were all a little tanked, i was stoked to talk with him. Great fella and like most of us had his share of ups and downs.
Mr March your a bloody good bloke..

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 01:02 PM »
did anyone keep that picture of him and alice temple naked.
i posted it ages ago but photobucket seem to have lost it out my account.
man i thought i was in bad shape lol.
post it up again lol.
dave the bmxing gypo

SaMAlex

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 01:08 PM »
Alice Temple Naked? I bet she didnt look like this.

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 01:10 PM »
aint you seen it lol.
all i can say is mr march must have been a bit cold that day down there  ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

AJWD

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 03:14 PM »
Then....

AJWD

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 03:16 PM »
Now!

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2007, 04:28 PM »
I like Tim...always have. My dad is outspoken and twatlike but i still love him  ;D  Sad to read some of the bitterness about the old days...but then he did get robbed of his Race Pants, Girlfriend and a World Championship so i cant really blame him. He was a good rider and he knew it. He was the closest thing to a Proffesional racer that this country had and did a huge amount for the image of the sport in my opinion along with the likes of Mike Pardon, Andy Preston and Andy Ruffell... all instrumental people in the growth and image of the sport  :daumenhoch:
  I wish Mike would have raced for longer bitd... i would have loved to have seen him mix it up in the Pro Class... Have you seen how quick he still is  :shocked:

Flying_fox

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2007, 06:46 PM »
So do you lot want to see that picture of him naked with his wife?

I've got it on my photobucket account, but I got told off for posting it up before.. it was taken by David Bailey for his book last year, then shown in the Observer weekend magazine. you sould have seen my missus face when she came running up the stairs saying "your not going to 'kin believe this" half way through reading her sunday paper. :2funny:

I'm still a tim march fan. I've still got a plate that he signed for me at a coahing session he did at Peterborough in late 83. And he hates clips as much, go on bmxtalk and read some of his posts, superb, just a little mental with no paragraphs.

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 07:28 PM »
put it on lol.
best laugh i've had for ages.
dave the bmxing gypo

wussy67

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2007, 08:52 PM »
So do you lot want to see that picture of him naked with his wife?

I've got it on my photobucket account, but I got told off for posting it up before.. it was taken by David Bailey for his book last year, then shown in the Observer weekend magazine. you sould have seen my missus face when she came running up the stairs saying "your not going to 'kin believe this" half way through reading her sunday paper. :2funny:

I'm still a tim march fan. I've still got a plate that he signed for me at a coahing session he did at Peterborough in late 83. And he hates clips as much, go on bmxtalk and read some of his posts, superb, just a little mental with no paragraphs.

if its the one with Alice Temple YES PLEASE had the hots for her big time BITD :smitten:

wussy67

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2007, 08:54 PM »

yup thats patrick, used to live in wrea green  :daumenhoch:

wow not seen paddy for a long time, had my very first race against him at chorley in 81 he rode a torker looked lovely next to my goose always liked a torker, good times :4_17_5:

winnit93

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2007, 09:03 PM »
post the bloody picture will ya. :LolLolLolLol:

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2007, 09:07 PM »
Is it the 'Arty' b&w piggy back picture with Tims chipolata hanging out  ::)   ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Tim March

gfxgfx
gfx gfx