gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 14, 2024, 03:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Learning BMX Racecraft
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Learning BMX Racecraft  (Read 5245 times)

Pro-tec

Re: Learning BMX Racecraft
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 06:47 PM »
That can't be Ratty coasting over the bumps at walking pace can it? Well, it aint the case these days. Not trying to psyche anyone out (much) but that vid shows just how much Ratty and the rest of the OS regulars have upped our game this year. Anyone at last year's MK OS race is gonna have to find another 10 seconds at least to even keep up with the OS Summer series regulars this year. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! 
:knuppel2:

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2007, 07:52 PM »
Whos this in second  ???

/>
 ::)

:LolLolLolLol:

I am sure i will struggle this year with all you guys getting track time.... My fitness has improved but my track time is Zippo   :-\
  I will get the Nottingham Cannonball to clear the way and then nick it as he is wheezing down the last straight  ;D

Then i will Vomit  :D

Sorry mate, dont do wheezing down the last straight  >:(
What were you doing all the way back in C final????
 :) DINGO :)

Falling off in my 2nd Moto  ;D

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2007, 08:15 PM »
So is the idea of having an MK race craft sesh still viable (and ladies still bring your thongs!)....or will will be beating the livin daylights outta each other :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:

By the way....us midlanders have the best football teams....but that's another thread :-X
Vans Style

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2007, 11:13 PM »
One of the mods must have read this by now!!! Im sure they will agree to an hour on saturday for a masterclass. I propose Wolfy and Flying fox to do it and MatDubb if he has time. It could be a valuable hour for all of us as you never stop learning.

That can't be Ratty coasting over the bumps at walking pace can it? Well, it aint the case these days. Not trying to psyche anyone out (much) but that vid shows just how much Ratty and the rest of the OS regulars have upped our game this year. Anyone at last year's MK OS race is gonna have to find another 10 seconds at least to even keep up with the OS Summer series regulars this year. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! 

Cheers Tim, but it is the truth, the OSSS07 riders have gone from being Xtras in Casualty to a fast and furious bunch of riders.

Andy, Falling off in your 2nd Moto....I stacked in my first and really didnt wanna do it again.......

And Dingo, I have nothing but respect for you, you are a quality racer, I was behind you at MK when you got out of shape over the little double, most riders would have been lying in the dirt, but you showed the skill and experience to ride out of it, I was sure you was going down.....
 :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:21 PM by RATTY »
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2007, 05:51 AM »
One of the mods must have read this by now!!! Im sure they will agree to an hour on saturday for a masterclass. I propose Wolfy and Flying fox to do it and MatDubb if he has time. It could be a valuable hour for all of us as you never stop learning.

Cheers Tim, but it is the truth, the OSSS07 riders have gone from being Xtras in Casualty to a fast and furious bunch of riders.

Andy, Falling off in your 2nd Moto....I stacked in my first and really didnt wanna do it again.......

And Dingo, I have nothing but respect for you, you are a quality racer, I was behind you at MK when you got out of shape over the little double, most riders would have been lying in the dirt, but you showed the skill and experience to ride out of it, I was sure you was going down.....

Thanks Tony, I have respect for every single rider who lines up on the gate, it takes nuts to do it  :uglystupid2:, BUT yeah I thought I was going down too  :LolLolLolLol:

I love all this banter and cant wait for MK  :daumenhoch:

Just hope the birth of my first baby doesnt screw it up (due August 2nd)

:) DINGO :)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2007, 09:28 PM »
Should have news soon on a Saturday clinic at MK for 1st time racers & recent newbies  :daumenhoch:

Well , anyone who wants to do it really  ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2007, 11:52 PM »
Can some one teach me how to manual please Matt :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

thesku11s

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2007, 10:44 AM »
Paul, you wont do any better than getting over to your local club, and watching their training or pop down to an OSS race, :daumenhoch:

Birmingham Wheels is my local but I think it's in the progress of being re-built but I'm gonna go over there one of the weekends to check it out and try and get involved.

I was thinking that there may be some Rad members who will be breaking their 'cherry' at MK,  so thought about a collective tutorial or practical.

Paul :)

The ride & build club meet day is wednesday 4pm-7pm. they need more help from BMX racers too, as it seems to be leaning toward a mtb/4x track.

http://www.birminghamwheelspark.org/birminghamwheelsbikeclub/index.html

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Learning BMX Racecraft

gfxgfx
gfx gfx