gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 08, 2024, 09:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Revised Braintree track
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Revised Braintree track  (Read 2965 times)

spillers#1

Re: Revised Braintree track
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 11:43 PM »
WAS ON MY DAY OFF TODAY SO WENT TO BRAINTREE AND ENDED UP RACING IN THE 17+ :D SITTING ON THE GATE WITH SE MARK SHI*TING OURSELVES :LolLolLolLol: EVEN GOT TO RACE OLD SCHOFIELD WHO NEARLY WIPED OUT IN THE FIRST MOTO OVER THE SECOND DOUBLES :10_2_12: THAT FIRST STRAIGHT IS HARD WORK IT PUTS YOU OFF YA FLOW.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:08 AM by RATTY »

KGB Matt

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 07:19 AM »
WAS ON MY DAY OFF TODAY SO WENT TO BRAINTREE AND ENDED UP RACING IN THE 17+ :D SITTING ON THE GATE WITH SE MARK SHI*TING OURSELVES :LolLolLolLol: EVEN GOT TO RACE OLD SCHOFIELD WHO NEARLY WIPED OUT IN THE FIRST MOTO OVER THE SECOND DOUBLES :10_2_12: THAT FIRST STRAIGHT IS HARD WORK IT PUTS YOU OFF YA FLOW.

Spillers m8

Look for the button on your keyboard that says Caps Lock and press it .......Just the once so the lil light with Aa goes out.

Please m8 ......... 

It hurts my eyes .

Matt
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:09 AM by RATTY »

BMXpert

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27 PM »

You lads got round alright. Hope to see ya Sunday (weather permitting).

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 10:08 PM »
Hope to see ya Sunday

Jools are you going to join in with the old crusties and get a good thrashing??   ;D And maybe that has-been Stockwell??   ;) I'm sure you've both got something old hidden away that you'd love to race; a couple of Burners maybe??  And what chance Schoffie dragging his old bike out the closet for a spin??  I hope all goes ahead OK and look forward to the pictures.  Humps

BMXpert

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 01:42 PM »
Hope to see ya Sunday

Jools are you going to join in with the old crusties and get a good thrashing??   ;D And maybe that has-been Stockwell??   ;) I'm sure you've both got something old hidden away that you'd love to race; a couple of Burners maybe??  And what chance Schoffie dragging his old bike out the closet for a spin??  I hope all goes ahead OK and look forward to the pictures.  Humps

My Humps, my humps, those luvly lady bumps.
Im probably goin to ride the Torker in the masters on a day licence if they'll let me.
My little lad is going to do his 1st regional as well.
Will you be in the house ? Have you checked the track pics I posted over on the talk ?
JA

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 07:39 PM »
Will you be in the house ? Have you checked the track pics I posted over on the talk ?
JA
Hi m8, no won't be in da house as I'm officiating SOUTH Regional @ Andover on Sunday.  Seen the pics on Talk and me and the boys can't decide if we like the new layout or not (sorry Mark) but will try and get up one Wednesday night for a roll around.  If you can get along to the Dagenham Regional on 22 July we'll see you there.  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 07:43 PM »
Just to update, the track at Braintree has had some more work done on it and has been described as awesome :daumenhoch: Dont forget there is a race there Sunday, with an OS gate, no points this time but should be good practice for November  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

nishiki14

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 01:31 PM »
I havnt riden the revised track yet but I walked it the other day and it looks FANTASTIC!!! :daumenhoch:
See you tomorrow people 8)

Pro-tec

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 01:43 PM »
Looks like me and Spillers will be at Brands watching the BSB. Nothing to do with the revised track though......... Honest.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 07:20 PM »
We want pictures!!  How was it guys??  How many OS riders??  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Revised Braintree track

gfxgfx
gfx gfx