gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975559 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 07:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Old School BMX Trick names?????????????????????????????????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old School BMX Trick names?????????????????????????????????  (Read 5020 times)

Trev

Re: Old School BMX Trick names?????????????????????????????????
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 10:29 AM »
now days very few, but bitd most of them.  :angel:

i was one of those riders that tried to learn every trick.  the thing is i use to try and learn a trick until i pulled it a few times then moved on to the next trick. there were too many i didn't perfect. i could do most flatland tricks, but a lot of them i may have only pulled say once in about 5 or 10 attempts.  i could do practically every trick the top pro's used to do on flat.  that is all well and good when messing around, but in competition when you need to pull off around 15-20 different tricks without putting your foot down at all, it was practically impossible for me. that was my biggest downfall in competition.
i guess i should have got video footage of me bitd. i could have put together a compilation vid of all my flatland tricks and really blown your socks off, but in reality each trick may have taken 10 or more takes before I pulled it.  That's why i am more impressed with watching videos of competition runs although you will get a better vid of a free session which is edited. when i see clips of someone pulling a really big trick, i sometimes stop and wonder how many attempts it took before the final shot was taken...

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Old School BMX Trick names?????????????????????????????????
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 10:37 AM »
nice one trev :daumenhoch:

priv

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Old School BMX Trick names?????????????????????????????????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx