gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 11:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Preston OS Racing 8th September
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Preston OS Racing 8th September  (Read 9489 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: Preston OS Racing 8th September
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2007, 05:32 PM »
excellent day was had by all , A big thank you to cotty and jezza and the preston club. :daumenhoch:
:)I`ll second that! Damn it was hot...

andygti39

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2007, 05:36 PM »
well what a beltin day  8) roll on the next one  :)

bof

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 06:06 PM »
Ok then heywood bmx who are you , what bike where you on .  :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 06:09 PM »
Ok then heywood bmx who are you , what bike where you on .  :daumenhoch:
:) New School!!!! Redline with Bombshell forks ,white661 shirt/blue661 pants.

bof

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2007, 06:12 PM »
Jezza was getting the holeshot every race but coming out of the first turn nearly last it was really weird but funny as well  ;

bof

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14 PM »
oh yes i recall you  :) you should have introduced yourself , hope you enjoyed yourself  :daumenhoch:

(jack raz)

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2007, 06:15 PM »
the crashes wer cool me cotty and a few others was a cool day and am  glad  i got involved n i rode every old skool bike at the track cheers for a great day  :4_17_5:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2007, 06:17 PM »
WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY!!!

Thanks to thos einvolved in organising it... was very very well run and a great atmosphere as well... some great riding as well..

Dave Hall (Beard1973) MOTO1= 1st / MOTO2= 3rd / MOTO3= 3rd  / 'A' FINAL= 4th

How chuffed was I today... Winning my 1st moto and going on to represent Team Burnerworld in the 'A' Final  8)
Two 'A' Finals in a week... and this time without having to beat RATTY.  ;)

Was damn close to 3rd place and a trophy as well  :D :D  jtsmooth was just too... well smooth....  :daumenhoch:

jezza

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2007, 06:21 PM »
Jezza was getting the holeshot every race but coming out of the first turn nearly last it was really weird but funny as well  ;
probably cos i was knackered  ::)

been practsing starts and the 1st str8 for a while now, i think its time to move to the 2nd part of the course  :crazy2:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2007, 06:27 PM »
the crashes wer cool me cotty and a few others was a cool day and am  glad  i got involved n i rode every old skool bike at the track cheers for a great day  :4_17_5:
:)Not seen someone get"floorborne" twice in a row.

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2007, 08:05 PM »
Hey Fella's,

Good to see you lot today, had a great day. Here are a few snaps.........

Hangin out!

A Final start.

One of my moto's.

Me n bambino.

She was quick to claim my trophy!

Hows ya knee's Cotty?

davemac1974

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2007, 08:26 PM »
Well, what an awesome, awesome day. Everyone that was there, be it organising, riding or supporting were superb.

I reckon I'm gonna be sore tomorrow, but I'm fine at the moment having spent the entire England game in the pub (footie Cotty...not egg chasing!!!  ;D).

Well done everyone, a great turn out, met some really cool people, and thoroughly enjoyed myself  :4_17_5:

Dave  :daumenhoch:

PS. Pics to come....just waiting for them to upload to photobucket!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 08:32 PM by DaveMac »

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2007, 08:29 PM »
ha chaps good day was had by all  :daumenhoch: thanks for the invite
good to meet you all ;D
bill
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

davemac1974

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2007, 09:00 PM »

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2007, 09:44 PM »
Looking good tally, and a third eh  :) 8). Whens the next one  ;)

hudu

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2007, 09:52 PM »
Its been a year and a bit since i got on my 20 and had a day at the track. Was cool to watch you old sorts at it and having fun.

I felt a bit odd, cos I'm probably older school than everyone here, and yet i didn't feel like 'new school' either.

So i felt like i was just at school - and i learned to have fun on my bike again.

Thanks Preston and you lot.

power

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2007, 10:15 PM »
Great day, some good racing

Heres some pics i took...

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:28 PM by power »

davemac1974

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2007, 10:26 PM »

Its the Burnerworld bus... :LolLolLolLol:

Cotty

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2007, 03:57 PM »
Alright there chaps!  Beltin day yesterday, really enjoyed myself, apart from coming off in the final!  I am now really struggling to walk, right knee has blown up like a football and is as black as hell!!  think I'll be investing in some knee pads!!

Well done to Bof (again!) I will beat you one day; I hope!  Its your fault I came off anyway, I wanted to win the holeshot to recoup my previous losses with the jumpin' burner??!?!?  (How the hell does that happen??) So was just pedalling way to hard.

Good to meet some new faces too! 

See you in about 14 weeks for some more racing eh????

Cotty

PS - I'll post some pics up soon

BigG

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2007, 07:50 PM »
Man I had a mighty thirst on me last neet boyz!  I think Penwortham is officially out of Fosters!!  Whos gonna organise the next one in Cottys absence, thanks for an awesome day, great to meet loadza new faces and can't believe I won me first ever moto!  Let me know if you decide to flog that Haro JTSmooth...

Big G :idiot2:

bof

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2007, 07:54 PM »
Man I had a mighty thirst on me last neet boyz!  I think Penwortham is officially out of Fosters!!  Whos gonna organise the next one in Cottys absence, thanks for an awesome day, great to meet loadza new faces and can't believe I won me first ever moto!  Let me know if you decide to flog that Haro JTSmooth...

Haro RS frame and forks are available from alans for about £80 thats a billy bargain, You can get NOS ukais off JT as well they are also a billy. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2007, 09:05 PM »

No intensions of floggin but would flog bof with it to stop him winnin  :LolLolLolLol:

Was good to put a few more ugly mugs to dodgy names, wicked day, cheers all.

Bof get ya finger out and organise another  :daumenhoch:

Is there a OS gate at the National in 2 weeks?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2007, 09:18 PM »
Was such a great days racing yesterday and like the BigG... I won my first MOTO... THRILLED.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Would be great to get something regular sorted for up north... a Northern Old School Series. I would be seriously up for this...

Great to meet the guys there... was in the 'A' Final for the second week running...Bulwell then Preston... and on both occassions Bof absolutely destroyed us all...

Great to meet you jtsmooth.. thanks for the plate... oh and your little girl is adorable..  :smitten:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2007, 09:43 PM »
Was such a great days racing yesterday and like the BigG... I won my first MOTO... THRILLED.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Would be great to get something regular sorted for up north... a Northern Old School Series. I would be seriously up for this...

Great to meet the guys there... was in the 'A' Final for the second week running...Bulwell then Preston... and on both occassions Bof absolutely destroyed us all...

Great to meet you jtsmooth.. thanks for the plate... oh and your little girl is adorable..  :smitten:

Can we not get somthing sorted for say once or twice a Month, that would be great. Come on Beard your good at organising this kinda stuff :) ;) :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2007, 09:45 PM »

Can we not get somthing sorted for say once or twice a Month, that would be great. Come on Beard your good at organising this kinda stuff :) ;) :daumenhoch:

Why Jim, would you turn up...ya fag  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Preston OS Racing 8th September

gfxgfx
gfx gfx