gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 07:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MASTERS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MASTERS  (Read 2346 times)

wussy67

Re: MASTERS
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 12:38 PM »
i"ll be riding 17+ on my 20 through the winter then 40+ cruiser at nationals beating mike pardon hopefully :4_17_5:

oldmankev

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 11:03 AM »
Russ he aint doing 24" next year as acording to one of his other
posts he is half a lap ahead of us and wants to bang bars when
he races and doesnt consider us good enough competition.

20yrsago

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 09:30 AM »
calm down kev, think mike looking for a bite and he got it,(bit late to the thread)

as you said some fast boys now in 40+ ,you john to say  a few plus alot of you old school getting uicker and quicker as the fitness kicks back in.

im thinking of pulling the cruiser out for xmas regionals then back to masters for the summer, as you said kev think it will be one the biggest gates over winter.

so if your going see you all at hayes.

and mike top win remember you have to stay on, the tortoise(spell check) and the hare springs to mind lol

mike pardon

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 07:42 PM »
i"ll be riding 17+ on my 20 through the winter then 40+ cruiser at nationals beating mike pardon hopefully :4_17_5:

sorry Russ, you wont be fullfilling your dream, i gave you a chance this year and no one stepped up in cruiser!!!

Iam not racing 40+ next year only masters its much more fun.

bof

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 07:59 PM »

sorry Russ, you wont be fullfilling your dream, i gave you a chance this year and no one stepped up in cruiser!!!

Iam not racing 40+ next year only masters its much more fun.
Mike did you win at preston in the autumn national.

mike pardon

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 08:51 PM »
[quo
[/quote]
Mike did you win at preston in the autumn national.
[/quote]\
Is that a dig mate? ive nothing to prove to you pal , two cruiser championships, one british championship,2x top team manager. Need i go on?

yeah i came 2nd at the Preston national well beaten by Mr Restall and well done to him, Considering i hadnt been on a bike since i fell off and broke my shoulder in Wales. I consider that not a bad result. You cant win them all.

My reference to the 40+ lads isnt derogatory but 2 seasons and two wins and not much of a challenge from anyone but Tony/ Shaun and Ady. Get training lads. Then come and knock on my door.

20yrsago

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 10:07 PM »
going to be a long winter,but a very good season.

mike you been talking to mr ferguson on pre season syck games lol.

will be good fun as allways.

bof

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46 PM »
oh eck !!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MASTERS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx