gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975600 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 03:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Speaking last night at Creation.........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Speaking last night at Creation.........  (Read 1729 times)

Shings

Re: Speaking last night at Creation.........
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 07:44 PM »
Paul

When I met you in Sept/Oct last year you were very clearly a 3 trick pony(which at the time was neither A bad or B any better than most).... in my opinion you have elevated yourself to 6 or 7 trick horse (which is still A not bad or B any better than anyone else)... so bollocks to feeling out of place, you've progressed just like the rest of us....

Gotta say though after riding my TRM round Cov the other week I really only keep it now as a curiosity item/memorabillia as I cant see the point in riding it as it was useless... if I took it to creation it would break instantly...

I might buy my mid skool GT back though so maybe I could take 2 bikes into the shower.

However- I do feel your pain!

J

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 08:51 PM »
and no meet is complete without your cherrypickers Trev........hang on a mo, I didn't see one Saturday :(

:LolLolLolLol:

i had retired them for a while. i don't think i done one since before xmas. but did sneak one in at corby on rarman's bike when he went for a drink.
i need a bike which is either brakeless or has a chainstay brake as me big flipper feet don't fit on the tyre with a seat stay brake.

so maybe i'll do one at the next event for ya.

fookin ell trev! you gotta do them, even i whipped out a pressley on the vert for the kids! stick with tradition

jedi

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 08:52 PM »
i pulled a pedal slip to ball grind.i traditionally do those too!   :10_2_12:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 09:02 PM »
However- I do feel your pain!

Man....I bet you don't feel my fooking pain!

After my fooking back locked up and I slammed on the vert ramp I was in pain, during my 110 mile drive home I was in pain, yesterday I was in pain, but today I was in FOOKING pain. I felt like I'd been hit with a bus - TWICE!

Anyway....the conclusion is that I'm gonna have to get my disc replaced which will now be my 3rd one. I've already had L5S1 and L4 done. I've put this one off for a while after my last MRI scan confirmed I have another prolapsed disc. But I'm afraid I can't put it off much longer. I'm gonna miss riding at the Rom Jam but I'll still be there for the craic and hopefully I can get sorted before the Old Fools trip.

Pi$$ed off!  :(
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

jedi

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 09:04 PM »
healing vibes man!

2020mad

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 11:04 PM »
count me in for an old school roll about.  :daumenhoch:

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 07:39 AM »
im oldschool through and through and rode oldschool for the first few nights
but im afraid i gave in to peer pressure :-\ :-[ :-[
but im planning to bring one of my oldies for the next night :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

im definitely up for a oldschool cruise  :daumenhoch:
though if we all admit it, its just a thinly veiled plan to go on a piss up aint it :daumenhoch: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

JT71 if your struggling for an OS ride i have a few you could use :daumenhoch: either quad, ripper, skyway, gt ??

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 07:46 AM »
i pulled a wicked kickturn to hand slipping off grip to fall on the floor and sliding down the ramp on saturday  :daumenhoch:

PK Retro asked if i was trying to do an 'elvis'  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 02:58 PM »
Just a thanx guys re the comments in my earlier item, and apologies to Pickle for hijacking the thread.

Ok just a final word on my part re Sat and having chilled since then. In my own little world of BMX, its skyways, old skool tricks and the 80s but I realise we all share a common interest so whether it's old/mid/new, it doesn't really matter, it's BMX and we ride whatever to enjoy.

Peace :daumenhoch:

Paul :)
Vans Style

virtualmeuk

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 03:09 PM »
Im in for an old school roll about. Allthough i didnt go to creation i did go to the cov meet and i must admit i felt a tad out of place on my old school not to mention a bit 'old'. I feel your pain aerostyle but at the end of the day its all about the people and the memories for me. I have succome to the forbidden fruit but i still have a love for old school and would love to meet up for a roll and chat. There ought to be a meet for old school bikes on a regular basis. :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 03:21 PM »
John, AKA Dwain Dibly, cheers dude. Think I'll find something, if not I'll put pads and tuffs on my new school and no one will know any different.

Kenno, watch out, Paul (aerostylie) is a devil worshipper.

virtualmeuk

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 03:25 PM »
JT as long as he isnt a big gay bear like you then hes ok with me!! :LolLolLolLol:

jedi

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 03:52 PM »
it's the pioneering spirit that should prevail no matter what year your bike happens to be from   :smitten:

JT71

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 04:32 PM »
JT as long as he isnt a big gay bear like you then hes ok with me!! :LolLolLolLol:

it's only gay if you take it - FACT.

so big and bear I might be Kendo but the gay one is you. on your knees (again) bitch.  :daumenhoch:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 06:58 PM »
Kenno, watch out, Paul (aerostylie) is a devil worshipper.

I thought I was Christ on a bike :angel:
Vans Style

steve Beech TA

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 08:28 PM »

I am old school through and through to, gave in to peer pressure to. i mainly brought a NS ride so i did not reck my belovid OS ride's  :smitten:. I would defo be up for a OS roll around.

Paul i kow what you mean by feeling left out re: a old/mid school ride i felt the same when i took mi GT, but then getting a NS ride i felt a traytor to OS bmx. at least you stand bye your convictions. :daumenhoch:

Cheers steve  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Speaking last night at Creation.........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx