gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 04:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame id
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: frame id  (Read 621 times)

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
frame id
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:03 PM »
hi all got this from a bootsale on sunday the guy told me its a felt which i got for £30 but he wanted £40 for it at first but managed to get him to drop the price its been sprayed a nice green colour but it looks like it was yellow before as when you turn the bike over you can see original paint as he didnt paint it that good was hopeing someone on here would know what model it is and if it is a felt mainly bought it cos i liked the tyres on it cheers all hope you can help me out and if anyone knows what colour the green is would be good as i want to spray it again in same colour but do a better job than what it is now thanks scott

macky

Re: frame id
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:12 PM »

Isnt that a Haro backtrail ??

dannywhiteley

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:05 PM »
not sure im sorry dont know too much about nu school bikes its got potential though thats the weird thing about carboots you might turn your nose up at a complete bike even if it is a shed for £30 or 40 but if the tyres were for sale on here or ebay you might pay that for them perhaps where abouts was the carboot i need to start getting out to some carboots as i recently moved to quite an affluent area and i reckon there must still be loads of old rich kid mobiles still sitting pretty in sheds and garages across the county will let you all know when i strike it lucky one thing that does annoy me is those diy sprayjobs surely the owner couldve done a better job or maybe they got stevie wonder to do it punctuation dont you just love it :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:08 PM by dannywhiteley »

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:42 AM »
the carboot was in minehead somerset its held every two weeks on a sunday this sunday just gone was the first time ive seen a bmx there looks like the owner sprayed it with the chain on as thats got grreen spray on it aswell and the bars have been hand painted by the look of them but hey for £30 i think it was a good buy will just need a respray to make good  :daumenhoch: just need to find the paint in the same colour cheers scott :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:57 AM »
Looks Like A Felt  :daumenhoch:

rudhallrascal

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 05:12 PM »
`Its definately a felt mate same frame as my daughters old one, Hers was originally black with red stickers  :daumenhoch:

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 03:39 PM »
hi all got the paint now so will post up pics of my progress i think it must be a 06 model or before whould be good if anyone has got any scans and if anyone knows what model it is was originally yellow and also where i chould get the decals for it to cheers all  :daumenhoch: scott

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  frame id

gfxgfx
gfx gfx