gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975601 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 10, 2024, 05:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  O/S
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: O/S  (Read 3463 times)

spillers#1

Re: O/S
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 08:07 AM »
perhaps he needs to go head to head in a race with mr martin parker-mr paul coleman-mr jason harvey-and-mr darren boughton and quite a few other old schoolers that are more than capable of kicking some ASS!

zed4130

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 09:20 AM »
he's just on a wind up , we get plenty of that on here now and then , if we left it there as he said, were would bmx be now, any way i noticed he hasnt come back on here, hes just sitting back laughing  :2gunsfiring_v1:  twat   :uglystupid2:

mrs-bmx-796

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 09:26 AM »
Isn't it exactly that  i aint bein rude but the past is the past leev it their >:(

put your money where ur mouth is, come to daggers & race some of the oss

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 09:29 AM »
;D ;D ;D :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

cracked a drunken feisty bitch tonight in a shop, first time i ever threw one and OMG was fookin crackin (shopkeepers pissed imself larfin), takes a lot to make me blow a gasket, but now i seem to be in trainin..............

bring it on talkbmx
 :2gunsfiring_v1:

Note to self..............make sure you give OSS Queen a wide birth at MK!   ;)

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 09:39 AM »
Maybe some kind of spelling/grammar forum?

:2funny:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 11:28 AM »
TALKBMX - in answer to your question...without Old school there would be no new school - it's the history of the sport. Embrace it.

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 01:40 PM »
TALKBMX more like TALKBOLLOX

Trev

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 02:06 PM »

magna13

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 02:37 PM »
look, talkbmx hasnt replied i bet he shat his pants  :LolLolLolLol: or maybe we have another bmx boy 13/rubber ducky situation ::)

theRuler

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 02:45 PM »
Isn't it exactly that  i aint bein rude but the past is the past leev it their >:(

this thread is in the past
let's leave it there

talkbmx

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 04:08 PM »
jesus, it's a fukkin legit question u guyz need to chill out GET WITH THE PROGRAMME  and drag u'r sorry asses into New School

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 04:14 PM »
i will refrain from saying go fook yourself because i'd say 90% of people on here ride a new school bike of some sorts (myself included) but saying that......this is an OLD SCHOOL BMX web site and therefore dedicated to that, we have a New school section but the whole reason this site was set up was to allow like minded folk re live there dreams and childhoods from the golden age of BMX.

we all (well not all but most of us) love the new school stuff.......but we're all passionate about the OS bikes and the history of what allows you to have such a love for the new stuff........as without the 80's you wouldn't have what you have now!!

anyways..........................go fook yourself!!!   :knuppel2:

Lazarou

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2007, 04:15 PM »
Seriously, just do one!

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2007, 04:15 PM »
jesus, it's a fukkin legit question u guyz need to chill out GET WITH THE PROGRAMME  and drag u'r sorry asses into New School

Most of them have new school bikes already, they just happen to have some old school as well because they like them and probably have their own reasons why they have them, what's so wrong with that?

AND the same applies for people who love/have classic cars....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 04:22 PM by LucyLastic »

bmx-796

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2007, 04:34 PM »

:wtf: who the fook is this muppet  :rant: :rant: :rant:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2007, 04:37 PM »

Dude - most of us ride new school too as they are far superior to any old school ride.

So I think you'll find that we are 'with the programme'.

But thank you for your comment, and for spending the time to visit our Old School BMX site, register and then take the time to post. Man, you must be bored - school holidays?

Well done.

Oh and by the way you have your first strike. Keep it cool in here fella, we're old and you might make our piss bags split.

BTW - I've locked this as we've been here before. These threads go on and on, and never get anywhere apart from winding members up. So, case closed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 04:43 PM by Stodgy »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2007, 05:49 PM »
Wow, a thread got locked in the OSS section, thanks Stodgy for showing MOD clout.  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

moomin

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 05:17 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

cant believe i didn't get caught on this thread  :angel: :2funny: :2funny: should give me a "Gotcha"

love Goose12 aka talkbmx  >:D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 05:22 PM by Mrs Ratty »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  O/S

gfxgfx
gfx gfx