gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975585 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 01, 2024, 12:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Has every one given up on old school racing?????????????????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has every one given up on old school racing?????????????????  (Read 9333 times)

karlos100

Re: Has every one given up on old school racing?????????????????
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2009, 09:10 AM »
Im NEARLY happy with the Group 1 then ill be out. I think its pizzled a few people off with the licence situation. I cant afford it yet but will be buying in next few week. Anyone at yeadon on the 25th jan as im takin my bike all the way from kent up to leeds just to have a blat around the new track :coolsmiley:

jazzyje

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2009, 09:52 AM »
as so many people are going on to race cruisers,i think a o/s shootout at the home of oldschool  (hersden)is on the cards for the  end of the season.once nationals and brits are out of the way you can all come and ride the bikes that got you back into this great sport.think a trophy of whopping proportions will be in order.

mr.magoo

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2009, 12:54 PM »
yeah, cool Steve. more the merrier........i can help with juice if you wanna collect me from Dover, i get Orange Juice by the pallet load at work :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol:

Glen ... Peckham calls :police:

nishiki14

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2009, 04:20 AM »
as so many people are going on to race cruisers,i think a o/s shootout at the home of oldschool  (hersden)is on the cards for the  end of the season.once nationals and brits are out of the way you can all come and ride the bikes that got you back into this great sport.think a trophy of whopping proportions will be in order.

Sounds good to me fella! It looks like we've all been split up in one way or another, whether it be different regions, different classes or other.............lesser reasons shall we say, but one big Old School Re-union at Hersden sounds like just the thing we all need.........COUNT ME IN MATE! :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2009, 08:52 AM »
ill be there as well - ive put my lot in with the cruisers as well but Hersden will always be old school for me.

My missus will be making her debut as well (as long as she is competetive - her words!)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2009, 09:18 AM »
I'm still working on the wife to see if she'll race next year at hersde. If she does then I'll pop along and watch as well. :daumenhoch:

jazzyje

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2009, 06:03 PM »
dont feel you have to bless us with your presence zippy.your obviously to big time now.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2009, 07:06 PM »
I don't.  :LolLolLolLol:

Not sure why you've got that impression but hey ho won't lose sleep over it.  ;)

nishiki14

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22 PM »
Just me and big bruv at royston today so we got put in the F2 this time, fast little buggers, anyway we didnt do bad, we both made the A final......................bruv stacked just before the finish line.....................sorry bruv im not laughing :LolLolLolLol:

Honest.

But seriously peeps............................WE NEED MORE RIDERS! :daumenhoch:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 11:39 PM »
It'll pick up, it always does.  A few keen newbies along with  the stalwarts.  :daumenhoch:

nishiki14

« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05 AM »
I hope your right fella....................coz it aint looking good at the moment! :(

raleighburnerkid

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 12:11 AM »
yes old school

nishiki14

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 12:26 AM »
Whats this? ................................is it a murmer of interest? :daumenhoch:

Flaz

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 12:48 AM »
i reckon its down to no shout box  >:D =   :10_2_12:;D

nishiki14

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 12:54 AM »
I never said that!...............................but you might have a point! :4_17_5:

Dgh

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 11:45 AM »
I must've neglected to visit this for too long, as I didn't know there was a problem. I'm one of the ditherers, who fancy racing a bike but can't decide between 4cross, old-school or cruiser :-\. I was advised to go for cruiser, but have started commuting to work on a Brompton so am getting used to a little bike again ;). Add to that an amount of pussyness on a bike to be expected of a 36 year old barrister :'(, and an unshakable desire to buy one of the 25th anniversary Super Tuff Burners, and you''ll see I'm in a state :crazy2:.

Old School appeals because it would give me something to do with a Super Tuff, and I imagine it's guys like myself who fancy racing a bit without it becoming more than just a bit of fun. So, can anyone give me arguments to help persuade the wife that it's a good idea?

nishiki14

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 08:05 PM »
Oi! Get off everyone..................I saw him first! :knuppel2:

Right then fella, this is what you wanna do, firstly you wanna get yourself that Super Tuff Burner (never thought id say that!) then come and race it in the East Anglia, one question though..........................wheres Brompton? :idiot2:

Tony 1-4

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 08:10 PM »
Just me and big bruv at royston today so we got put in the F2 this time, fast little buggers, anyway we didnt do bad, we both made the A final......................bruv stacked just before the finish line.....................sorry bruv im not laughing :LolLolLolLol:

Honest.

But seriously peeps............................WE NEED MORE RIDERS! :daumenhoch:

WAN*ER! ;D

nishiki14

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 08:16 PM »
WANLER, WANTER, WANRER, WANFER, WANPER, WANSER.........................no I give up, what is it? :2funny:

mr.magoo

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 08:28 PM »
DGH, tell the wife its great for weight loss, congfidence building, and a great way of using extra testosterone, so she will
get some benefit, as you'll hassle her less :2funny:

se

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 08:55 PM »
I told her it was a nice way to see a bit of the countryside and we could take picnics with us. Oh how gullible some people are.

Tony 1-4

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 09:22 PM »
WANLER, WANTER, WANRER, WANFER, WANPER, WANSER.........................no I give up, what is it? :2funny:

Funny that, Simone says you're as fick as sh*t (that's shitt bruv!)  ;D ;D ;D

nishiki14

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Hold on a min............I resemble that remark! :LolLolLolLol:

Tony 1-4

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 09:31 PM »
Just grassed you up in the other old school section bruv. Tut tut, picking on a 13 year old. I don't know!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

barge

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2009, 02:52 PM »
just looking for a cheap enough bike to use.

Si

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Has every one given up on old school racing?????????????????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx