gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975600 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 10:48 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  n2cus's painters Gallery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: n2cus's painters Gallery  (Read 532 times)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
n2cus's painters Gallery
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:07 AM »
Just had two sets of wheels done by Neil's mate and have to show them. The finish is fantastic, price and turnaround was spot on too. £50 for both sets dropped off Monday, ready Thursday. If you want anything doing contact n2cus, top man and happy to help :daumenhoch:

Ukai Speedlines in Black for my ET just need to put speedlines back in. Rims were NOS silver when I got them. They look stunning, finish is like glass. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Peregrine Masters in Black for my Bravo KT. They were manky white and couldn't find any Black for my build so they had to be done. No-one could tell me if they could be dyed and didnt want to melt them. They look great too and cover most of the defects which is fantastic. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 11:14 AM by kuwahero »

series.1.rs.turbo

Re: n2cus's painters Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32 PM »
nice job  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  n2cus's painters Gallery

gfxgfx
gfx gfx