gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 10:48 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - Who's coming and who isn't?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK - Who's coming and who isn't?  (Read 6221 times)

munners

Re: MK - Who's coming and who isn't?
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2009, 03:14 PM »
Its got much bigger every year. Ive got a fiver here that says it will be no different this year.

i'll take that bet.

me too.

Talking of bets ive got a tip for a horse that runs in 1 min time at Newmarket. Goldikova. Get on.

munners

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 03:17 PM »
I won too. :4_17_5:

munners

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 03:17 PM »
I am interested in the turn out as well

all the fly by night collectors who have stopped collecting should mean we have a nice low key friendly event again  ;D

hmmmmmm. not technically that simple though...and this next bit is in no way aimed at you Rich ( you have a certain universal appeal :-*), BUT

would be a lot busier if a certain section of people didnt look down their noses at another section of people...

damage done, all moved on, but its a factor, some people seem to be overlooking.

live and learn eh.

10000000000000000000000000000000% agree. :daumenhoch:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 03:22 PM »
Its got much bigger every year. Ive got a fiver here that says it will be no different this year.

i'll take that bet.

me too.

Talking of bets ive got a tip for a horse that runs in 1 min time at Newmarket. Goldikova. Get on.

::)

it won as well

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 03:24 PM »
I am interested in the turn out as well

all the fly by night collectors who have stopped collecting should mean we have a nice low key friendly event again  ;D

hmmmmmm. not technically that simple though...and this next bit is in no way aimed at you Rich ( you have a certain universal appeal :-*), BUT

would be a lot busier if a certain section of people didnt look down their noses at another section of people...

damage done, all moved on, but its a factor, some people seem to be overlooking.

live and learn eh.

John who do you mean?  and who are they looking down their noses at?  

by the looks of your post i can only presume you're hinting to the fact that none of you northern monkeys are coming due to "people" looking down their noses at you??  correct me if i'm wrong?  that doesn't sound like you to be honest?  i would've put you down to come just to fook those people off?

anyways back to my point (yes i do have one)  ;D  just cos you guys are not coming for whatever reasons and Munners also......you think that will make the numbers any less than last year?  i don't think so.....

i'm sure it'll be rammed again this year and the fun will be had by all as usual........shame you guys aren't coming as we didn't get to chat last year and i feel we've kinda got along since then??   ???

mark 2

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 03:25 PM »
I'll be bringing  a couple of token entries for s&s,  I'll register later.

munners

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 03:27 PM »
I know it won. Wasnt hard though. Favorite and a short price too. I was told it was absolutely DIFFERENT class to the others. Hate giving tips out though. Egg on face.

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 03:27 PM »
I'll be there with my dad (southern Andy)
Racing 10 to 14
Don't know how as i can't be arsed to go now.

Bloody hell Andy - how am I supposed to give you your bits if you're not there  ::) :LolLolLolLol:

Just trying to wind Reece up John, but he hasn't seen it as he aint logged on since he posted that.
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 03:30 PM »
I know it won. Wasnt hard though. Favorite and a short price too. I was told it was absolutely DIFFERENT class to the others. Hate giving tips out though. Egg on face.

getting egg on your face has never stopped you before?

:-*

munners

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 03:35 PM »
I think that the scene has reached its maximum height now. Would like to see the stats with new members on this site.

Not dissing Rad or osbmx's as i love them both but from what I gather there are alot of peeps that could take it or leave it now with regards to MK. I would have loved to have been there this year but as i knock about with the Monkeys when im there it wouldnt have made the same appeal to me this year.  

I know I will be sick as a parrott that weekend. :'(

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 03:36 PM »
I'll be there with my dad (southern Andy)
Racing 10 to 14
Don't know how as i can't be arsed to go now.
Bloody hell Andy - how am I supposed to give you your bits if you're not there  ::) :LolLolLolLol:
Just trying to wind Reece up John, but he hasn't seen it as he aint logged on since he posted that.

Thought so Andy  ;) just checkin mate  :D
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

munners

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 03:37 PM »

getting egg on your face has never stopped you before?

:-*

Cum not egg. :-*

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 04:47 PM »

by the looks of your post i can only presume you're hinting to the fact that none of you northern monkeys are coming due to "people" looking down their noses at you??  correct me if i'm wrong?  that doesn't sound like you to be honest?  i would've put you down to come just to fook those people off?

anyways back to my point (yes i do have one)  ;D  just cos you guys are not coming for whatever reasons and Munners also......you think that will make the numbers any less than last year?  i don't think so.....

i'm sure it'll be rammed again this year and the fun will be had by all as usual........shame you guys aren't coming as we didn't get to chat last year and i feel we've kinda got along since then??   ???

rob, your looking into this one a bit much...

1. you dont know me that well to make those presumptions, i''m not that small minded, and i wouldnt waste the time or petrol to just piss people off...i can do that from my keyboard.....and i havent discussed my not coming with anyone really..i'm going to a christening..i enjoyed my 2 previous years, and i like bmx's.

2. your numbers will be down...your registration catagories dont lie, not that it matters to me...the size of it is irrelevant, tis what it stands for....i like it and if i wasnt busy i'd be there...the enthusiasm just doesnt appear to be there as it was for 08, or 07 for that matter, so an educated guess from me is that it will be significantly quieter..be interesting to see if i am wrong

3. i have no issues with you or anyone else....just being my usual honest self..i voice my thoughts, some people dont...people will vote with their feet mate is the bottom line

the sites changed, and therefore the event will too...

Jt :daumenhoch:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 05:20 PM »
I don't believe Dom and Jay will be doing the haro show again, which will be a shame :( I think numbers will lower of course, as quite a few i've chatted to ain't going. Anyway I won't be too bothered, i'll have a s**t load of booze and it'll be my last weekend before the sprog arrives so will have to let me hair down a bit :D Just shame you're not there Jon to meet up and get wa*kered together  :crazy2: although... plenty of time for that :)

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 06:23 PM »
I don't believe Dom and Jay will be doing the haro show again, which will be a shame :( I think numbers will lower of course, as quite a few i've chatted to ain't going. Anyway I won't be too bothered, i'll have a s**t load of booze and it'll be my last weekend before the sprog arrives so will have to let me hair down a bit :D Just shame you're not there Jon to meet up and get wa*kered together  :crazy2: although... plenty of time for that :)

deffo :daumenhoch:

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2009, 11:39 AM »
Looks like i'm gonna be the only pie eater there  :-\

Please, Be gentle  >:D

:LolLolLolLol:

I'll be there in mind and spirit, if that's any consolation  ;)

I'm trying to arrange being there for the Sunday, actually, and bring Lastic Sprog - want to introduce him to his new hobby  :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:44 AM by LucyLastic »

moomin

« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2009, 12:47 PM »
Really hope u manage to get there Lou, Lilly and paddy can have a race  :LolLolLolLol:

I cant wait for MK, the saturday night stupidity is what it's all about  :4_17_5:

Wont be showing and shining this year cos we just cant get enough bikes in/on the back/roof of the car unless i can persuade bill to take our bikes for us  :-*

Whatever happens and however many come i'm sure it's gonna be a great weekend thanks to the brill organisers  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 12:49 PM »
Coolio!  you're bringing bikes to race on though aren't you Nikki??  ???

Offline region11

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2009, 01:14 PM »
I can't make this years :(.  Will be the 1st summer gathering i've missed.  Now I need to get some bikes built for 2010!
Neil

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 01:27 PM »
Come on everyone - whether your going or not the fact is even if its like the old days (30 of us standing around have a chat and a beer) it'll be fantastic.!

I've loved it every year - New faces, New bikes, New friends (& old)

If you can't make it or you don't want to then that's a shame

BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON....!!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2009, 02:45 PM »
Really hope u manage to get there Lou, Lilly and paddy can have a race  :LolLolLolLol:

I doubt he'll get out of the gate with his big belly  :D

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 03:12 PM »
Me and my bruv Hootski70 are coming. Got booze, tents, booze, gazebo, booze and tools to fix my bikes when I break them as I'm in the novice OS race this year - am I supposed to practice by the way, or is there a prize for coming last?
I forgot, I'm bringing some more booze just in case I run out....... :LolLolLolLol:

Now nobody is allowed to sell me anything........ I promised >:D

Spen
Still limping......

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2009, 03:18 PM »
Me and my bruv Hootski70 are coming. Got booze, tents, booze, gazebo, booze and tools to fix my bikes when I break them as I'm in the novice OS race this year - am I supposed to practice by the way, or is there a prize for coming last?
I forgot, I'm bringing some more booze just in case I run out....... :LolLolLolLol:

Now nobody is allowed to sell me anything........ I promised >:D

Spen

Looking forward to getting sloshed with you then Spence  :buck2:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2009, 03:27 PM »
Matt, please make sure you bring my brother's old Gen 1 mate - he will be totally gobsmacked as I saw it at Paul's when it got back from the chromer's and it looked out of this world:smitten:

Just promise not to try and sell me anything when I'm drunk - I'm down to my last 6 bikes and it's staying that way mate :LolLolLolLol:

Spen
Still limping......

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2009, 03:48 PM »
will be a good day no matter on how many turn up , as the wife says somtimes smaller is better  :daumenhoch: ... i just wish for the sun !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - Who's coming and who isn't?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx