gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 16, 2024, 11:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Help Rickman freestyler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help Rickman freestyler  (Read 1556 times)

dannywhiteley

Re: Help Rickman freestyler
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 07:12 PM »
I also have an original oldschool deluxe windrunner with the sewn nike logo in red/blue.  If anyone is interested its for sale (on ebay soon).  Size L.

I wore it at MK08 and got a few looks... ;)

STUMPYLEE

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 07:22 PM »
could well of been yours bodamus, i pick it up a year or 2 ago but i can't remember who from. it's been packed away sice then only been out of box a couple of times since then. I've got plenty of bits to get for it but i have a year to pick the bits up as i'm hoping to show it a mk next year, hope it's worth the wait. Not everyone's cup of tea but i love  :smitten: it as it's the same as mine bitd

STUMPYLEE

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 07:25 PM »
wicked picks mate from bitd. Also that pic of the snapped bar ouch, maybe i could use that for the seatpost  :2funny:

davevilla

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 09:08 PM »
Fantastic pics from BITD on this post - all the ingredients are there from the summer holidays 1983-1985...

2. Nike windjammer jackets

Took me back that...

...feeling wistful today... :)

Bought this on ebay yesterday...  Original 80's not reissue...   8)

Nice one Dan - I have a blue and red one with an embroidered Nike swoosh from the early 80s - I need a Head holdall that someone has scralled L.C.F.C on (grew up in Leicestershire - Villa were not smiled on) and I have tried to cover up with marker pen to complete my 'going to f-ing school in 80s' look - I even had a back perm for a bit - still living that one down...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Help Rickman freestyler

gfxgfx
gfx gfx