gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975609 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 08:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  I'm amused and yet I feel violent.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I'm amused and yet I feel violent.....  (Read 1518 times)

Lazarou

I'm amused and yet I feel violent.....
« on: October 16, 2009, 03:44 PM »
.....I'm sitting on the train next to three new schoolers and all they've done for the last twenty minutes is talk about their tight jeans! They've got the nikes and all the gear and were pulling the suckiest 'tricks' at the station. It was embarrassing. But then I'm just an old fart who knows nothing about fashion.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: I'm amused and yet I feel violent.....
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 03:47 PM »
you should have puked on one of them, that always gets them to move along.

sweetbeats

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 03:50 PM »
There's loads of people round mine wear them jeans...looks plop and a bit HOM if you ask me  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:52 PM »
I think I know them. Do they have wide bars, no brakes, a real low seat, fat tires, plastic pedals and look like they spend way to long doing their hair (and yet try to make it look like they DONT do their hair)? Is that them, is it, is it?

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 03:55 PM »
I remember when bad hair and tight jeans were in before though  :crazy2:

sweetbeats

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 03:56 PM »
I think I know them. Do they have wide bars, no brakes, a real low seat, fat tires, plastic pedals and look like they spend way to long doing their hair (and yet try to make it look like they DONT do their hair)? Is that them, is it, is it?

It's Deffo Them  ;D

Lazarou

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 03:57 PM »
That's them! It's like listening to teenage girls! But they've got to be at least 20! I've had to put my iPod on.

Tim38

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 03:59 PM »
There's loads of people round mine wear them jeans...looks plop and a bit HOM if you ask me  :daumenhoch:
its the same near me and some of the haircuts are very suspect and im sure i have seen some lad wearing eye make up  :wtf:

JT71

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 04:02 PM »
I'm sat on the train also next to 3 new schoolers, had to put my tunes on too, all they were saying was
how at the station there was this fat guy who's nearly 40 on an S&M dirt bike, can only do tyre slides
and has two brakes and a seat you can sit on and that he seriously needed to sort out his baggy shorts and DC shoes look.

i was quite hurt.

:LolLolLolLol:

Laz if you knock one of them out i bet the other two stay quiet for the rest of the journey.....just a thought.

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 04:05 PM »
 :) Living proof that listening to My Chemical Romance can cause brain damage.

sweetbeats

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 02:55 PM »
its the same near me and some of the haircuts are very suspect and im sure i have seen some lad wearing eye make up  :wtf:

Deffo a BMX Huckle  :-*

JT71

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 03:17 PM »
seriously on the train to Brum this morning a new school bmx boy sat next to me...then it spoke, it was actually an emo chick....same thing really.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 06:51 PM »
I'm sat on the train also next to 3 new schoolers, had to put my tunes on too, all they were saying was
how at the station there was this fat guy who's nearly 40 on an S&M dirt bike, can only do tyre slides
and has two brakes and a seat you can sit on and that he seriously needed to sort out his baggy shorts and DC shoes look.

i was quite hurt.

Laz if you knock one of them out i bet the other two stay quiet for the rest of the journey.....just a thought.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  I'm amused and yet I feel violent.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx