gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 14, 2024, 01:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  The Old School and BCF
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Old School and BCF  (Read 883 times)

moomin

The Old School and BCF
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:49 PM »
Guys,

I am going to fire off an email of stats and arguements in favour of Old School at the Brits this afternoon to BCF, Tone and i have spoken to quite a few peeps and thanks to everyone for their input/suggestions and Moley for the Stats  :-*

Public opinion and voting seems to be in our favour but this is by no means and endorsement that the class will be reinstated.

I will ask for clarification of where Old School currently sits, i.e. is it regionally recognised and just no Brits of is it completely out, Regionals as well.

Hopefully we will get back a positive reply and onviously once we have it we'll let you know.

thecrooch

Re: The Old School and BCF
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 04:42 PM »
Good Luck Nicky

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:49 PM »
Don't forget to mention that we do bring our old school bikes to the races but we leave them in the car.  :2funny: :2funny:

Sorry couldn't resist.  :2funny:

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 05:09 PM »
We do Zippy - you dont

Sorry couldnt resist.  :2funny:

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:14 PM »
Good luck.  If you don't ask you don't get, but from experience, the BCF approach to customer service seems to be "the customer is always wrong"

e.g. clips vote, results didn't go BCF's way, so it became a survey, not a vote, and they did what they wanted to anyway.

e.g. olympic trial - keep changing the rules until they come up with some that gives them the result they want.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  The Old School and BCF

gfxgfx
gfx gfx