gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 22, 2024, 11:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Craig Campbell's Redline Flight cranks on eBay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Craig Campbell's Redline Flight cranks on eBay  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Craig Campbell's Redline Flight cranks on eBay
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 10:38 PM »
He's probably suffering from Facebookitis where all your wall posts start with your name.  Craig's OK.  At least, according to The Exalted Mr. Maurice Meyer, Lord of all he Surveys.

Funny thing: that talking in the 3rd person was kind of common when I was a kid.  Kind of a ghetto slap down to call yourself someone's daddy.  As in "let Daddy show you how it's done."  I guess this didn't go on everywhere because I used to do this on the Skyway tours and after a while had Ron Haro and Mat Hoffman calling me Daddy!  Ha.

Daddy

christhejob

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 10:39 PM »
christ! the non legend that is chris job bought some of those cranks in 92.  chris job popped out, no more, no less, on shrewsbury spine ramp and chris job found half his right crank arm on the platform.   chris job the never was said "oh shit me", realised that bmx companies of that era were a bag of charlatans and threw the arm over the spine at steff and will evans.

chris job is not surprised that no-one has bid on them, sorry craig!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 10:41 PM »
christ! the non legend that is chris job bought some of those cranks in 92.  chris job popped out, no more, no less, on shrewsbury spine ramp and chris job found half his right crank arm on the platform.   chris job the never was said "oh shit me", realised that bmx companies of that era were a bag of charlatans and threw the arm over the spine at steff and will evans.

FFS  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: Talking as third person should become the norm DB250F thought to himself  :LolLolLolLol:

SaMAlex

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 10:42 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: TEARS! Alex has TEARS now!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

christhejob

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 10:46 PM »
chris job is pleased to be of service alex, but now chris job is going to bed to fondle chris job's wife as she flatulently snores.....
 :angel:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 10:53 PM »
Billy Stupple the bmx has been is pissing himself at this thread  :2funny:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 11:02 PM »
The man they call Stidds think that this could be a cracking thread.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 11:07 PM »
I just spoke to DB250F and he thinks the Legend that is Craig Cambell should sell t-shirts promoting the legend that is Craig Cambell. Although this being a bmx site DB250F thinks maybe he shouldnt knock the Legend that is Craig Cambell  :-\

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 12:01 PM »
well this thread has made the man they call Del piss himself

christhejob

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 01:08 PM »
chris job the once prolific dig and ride journalist and now definite easy rider wishes to prolong this thread, and is still fuming 17 years on at how shite chris job's so called legendary flite cranks actually were, especially as chris job had to get chris job's friend to order them from ACE in new york and bring them back to chris job in england..  jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

SaMAlex

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 01:38 PM »
chris job is still fuming 17 years on at how shite chris job's so called legendary flite cranks actually were,

Alex Leech, who has never broken a set of cranks but probably would have done if he'd used these crap redlines, thinks this story of Chris Jobs helps show why riders in the 90s didnt like Redline, GT, Mongoose ... etc.

JT71

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 02:02 PM »
JT71 is wondering if the cranks were NOS before legending.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06 PM »
Stidds needs a wee and then is off to work.  Mrs Stidds has told Stidds that he is having Roast Chicken for tea and that is in Stidds' opinion "Legendary"!!

JT71

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 03:31 PM »
Stidds needs a wee and then is off to work.  Mrs Stidds has told Stidds that he is having Roast Chicken for tea and that is in Stidds' opinion "Legendary"!!

JT71 was telling me that Mrs Stidds is in fact Legendary..in the looks dept anyway, he couldn't vouch for her skills in the kitchen! He says he was having a wee, a sit down or "girls" wee, whilst writing this.

christhejob

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 06:30 PM »
chris job loves a sit down wee, it's a little drop of heaven during chris job's day

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 06:35 PM »
are we talking "THE ACTUAL CHRIS JOB" ,does he actually walk amongst us heathens.

LEGENDARY

christhejob

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 10:02 PM »
are we talking "THE ACTUAL CHRIS JOB" ,does he actually walk amongst us heathens.

nah, just a ginger bellend from what chris job has been told!

Paul h

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 10:28 PM »
I don't remember nor have I ever heard of this "chris job" was he a racer or something?
And is he selling his cranks? If so how much?

JT71

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 07:36 AM »
I don't remember nor have I ever heard of this "chris job" was he a racer or something?

apparently the the "ginger bellend" (those were Chris the Jobs words, not the words of the massive homo JT71) is selling his cranks search egay for "shflite cranks: NOS before breaking and being chucked over a spine ramp"

christhejob

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 05:09 PM »

chris job's role in bmx is now DEFUNCT  ba-bboooooooom harry!

Paul h

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 08:03 PM »
Oh that chris job!
Still lovin your work
xxx

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Craig Campbell's Redline Flight cranks on eBay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx