gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975609 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 07:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how can it still be possible to still find nos stuff in a local bike shop....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how can it still be possible to still find nos stuff in a local bike shop....  (Read 969 times)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
My mate aze came round today, we were bmx buddies for years...  and said there is some red zed rims in skiddies (scidmore cycles) in oldham...   (just a note, the guy that owned skiddies, malcolm, his daughter debbra madelely (spelling) was pretty good bitd racing at national level i think) anyhow back on track, so you can imagine how i was dying to get rid of him....

anyhow here we are

little bit disapointed but hey! ho!    I was not letting them go...  at least i am the first owner....

one red one yellow.... :)

whats the chance of pairing them up? ???
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:

why not pair them both up with a bucket and some red dye  :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
wrong colour writing.

i got an orphan blue too. it happens a lot with z's
ding dong

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
wrong colour writing.

i got an orphan blue too. it happens a lot with z's

theres a lonely blue one on ebay now...    ;)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
link
ding dong

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
wrong blue and that's dear for a single.
ding dong

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
wrong blue and that's dear for a single.

thats what i thought, but how often do they come up?  more like £25...  but at least for an extra £15 you get the pair and they should be then worth up to £100....

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
but it's a risk(slightly different blue, or a bit damaged etc), a hassle to find and is 2 postage charges too. i'll sell mine for 25 plus a 5 spot for postie if you want to die to white label ones the same colour. had it for about 4 years :LolLolLolLol: i had 3 nos mike buff z's and got another one on here, but the guy who said it was nos forgot to mention the damage to one of the screenprints. it's not the end of the world like, but i paid tip top prices for it.
i won't buy anything else of the arse, i heard he did it to others too. Got a pair of nos pat pending ones hanging around too, had them for more than 4 years too and can't see me ever using them. I like the mike buff ones though :4_17_5:
ding dong

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
but it's a risk(slightly different blue, or a bit damaged etc), a hassle to find and is 2 postage charges too. i'll sell mine for 25 plus a 5 spot for postie if you want to die to white label ones the same colour. had it for about 4 years :LolLolLolLol: i had 3 nos mike buff z's and got another one on here, but the guy who said it was nos forgot to mention the damage to one of the screenprints. it's not the end of the world like, but i paid tip top prices for it.
i won't buy anything else of the arse, i heard he did it to others too. Got a pair of nos pat pending ones hanging around too, had them for more than 4 years too and can't see me ever using them. I like the mike buff ones though :4_17_5:

what colour are your nos pat pending ones?

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
blue :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

They would look wicked Sam on a red and yellow build,the yellow Z with a red tyre and the red Z with a yellow tyre    :D

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
the pied piper of oldham ???

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
They would look wicked Sam on a red and yellow build,the yellow Z with a red tyre and the red Z with a yellow tyre    :D

thats just what i thought, but then thought 'NAWWWW'..... ;D

anyhow i've got another yellow one now to pair, just need a red one? ???

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
i'm gonna die the pat's black. they look like graphites anyhow with the weird way the nylon forms so that's what i'll use them as. but i reckon i'll try the orphan blue as well, see how it goes.
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how can it still be possible to still find nos stuff in a local bike shop....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx