gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 28, 2024, 10:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  STRANGE HOBBY SOMETIMES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STRANGE HOBBY SOMETIMES  (Read 4331 times)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
Re: STRANGE HOBBY SOMETIMES
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2010, 08:42 PM »
TBH Dave, i try to do every deal like i would want doing to me mate, and then the fuel  :LolLolLolLol: Rad is a different kettle of fish, go try another site like OS, its a bizzarre world of part prostitutes  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2010, 08:53 PM »
i don't see the comment about his father derogatory in the slightest way. you stated that you hoped he'd get better,then kick his ass. surely to"kick his ass"would be a sign of recovery,therefore wishing gods speed??

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2010, 08:58 PM »
i don't see the comment about his father derogatory in the slightest way. you stated that you hoped he'd get better,then kick his ass. surely to"kick his ass"would be a sign of recovery,therefore wishing gods speed??

You know thats how i seen it, it aint an insult in anyway shape or form  :idiot2: you see it was used as a reason to back up a senior member, their was no insult. Deisel you can see how it was an insult, it would be good if you could explain it ?

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2010, 09:10 PM »
i think Dan's looking at it openly,without prejudice,he doesn't un- fairly judge anyone.he's a good ol boy.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2010, 09:14 PM »
Before any miss reading is done here, Dan stood up there as a English Mod on a Us site and defended me, my beef will not be with Dan. I just want to know how it could be seen as a insult.

Hutchman your comments are appreciated dude, as are the lads on their who didnt even dare post on the thread but Pm'd me, strange fooking place, but stowed out with goodies an i burn't my rights to sell my rights for a part of em  :LolLolLolLol:

trasher

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2010, 09:16 PM »
just had a read that on os paul ,,,,you stood up well dude

and the comment about his dad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well thats the difference between them and us ,,,they do't understand a bit of light hearted humour ,,,,,it was you just trying to calm the thread down ,,

yet that f4ck wit of a mod has totally gone over the top with it  :idiot2:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 09:18 PM by trasher »

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21 PM »
for what it's worth,i hope you get your hubs,they are a nice thing to have.i've never met you,but i just know if they arrive..you'll send payment!!i think there's an unwritten trust on here.

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21 PM »
it was just saying to him he needs his arse smacking for being a naughty boy , that was used an excuse to have a go at ya plain and simple , if the mods keep on siding with him thats why hes got  " i'll do what i want " attitude , bottom line you tried getting answers outta him , he didn't respond , you went about it the right way , he didn't , a comment by you has been blown outta proportion and misread , hes refunded ya , if hubs come great , pay him back , if they don't keep the cash , job done

make some enquiries in future captain on who ya doing deals with

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2010, 11:43 PM »
Just read the thread on OS and I know what you were getting at with the comment about his Dad, no harm meant but you have to remember 2 things... 1) Bringing up his Father even in jest etc wasn't needed 2) Americans have no fooking sense of humour (except for some of the bikes they build).

Stay away from OS now Paul, the Mods are tw@ts and S Brothers is the biggest **** I have ever had dealings with, he has a modicum of power from a BMX forum and thinks he is God.

I hope you get the hubs you need Paul.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2010, 11:48 PM »
Sean the comment on his dad didnt mean anything, he brought it into the thread, anyway the second last post sums it up, he has had 4 deals with Brett and 3 off em have been fooked up, why he didnt learn his lesson the 2nd or 3ed time who fooking knows  :LolLolLolLol:

I went on there to have it out Sean, made me feel better but i dont intend to make a hobby out of it  :LolLolLolLol:

Rodgy1970

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 11:58 PM »
The comment you made about his father was not out of order IMHO and the comments you made about it afterwards more than put across how you felt about his fathers illness and as far as I could see he Brett accepted that.  

I agree with the others who said it was an excuse just to get at you, they all knew that he had been a bit naughty given his track record, either by not posting them or posting them late.

The best thing that could happen now is the hubs arrive in about a months time when it's all forgotten about and you start a new thread to acknowledge receipt and payment for the goods, leave that one buried forever.

As for feckwits that had plenty to say they were just sucking up to Mr S  :P
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 08:25 AM by rodgy1970 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  STRANGE HOBBY SOMETIMES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx