gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975534 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 12:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Don't you hate it when people don't listen?!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Don't you hate it when people don't listen?!  (Read 487 times)

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Don't you hate it when people don't listen?!
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:47 PM »
So i took a load of stuff to the chromers i used last year who were shit hot and good value ... 4 or so weeks later i'm still waiting for a load of stuff that i took for chroming and polishing.
Went in there again yesterday to move them along so they dont forget me and he showed me where he was with it all.
My heart sank when he showed me my og Aerospeed bearing cups (that i asked him to clean up, remove the marks and leave the same machined finish.. which he said he could do) .. and they have been polished to a mirror finish  :shocked:  :'(
I also asked him to just remove the black paint and polish the exposed rim of some BB cups .. the pleb has mirror polished the whole part that fits inside  :-\

The usual stuff like bars, posts, crank arms etc were all good so far.. as were the rims that last year he charges me about £40 a pair .. now after he has polished and copper plated 3x pairs this time he says their pricing system has changed and they are now £50 PER RIM!!

I feel like throttling the  :Aresehole:

:tickedoff:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Don't you hate it when people don't listen?!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 04:45 PM »
i know how you feel.its a little un nerving when you drop your stuff off to be chromed.i took my t.a in today,shes a minter,i thought id better go in person and explain exactly what i expect otherwise i might get a lash up like they did with my goose.ive even attached instructions to the frame set so theyve no excuses now,theyve been told in person and got an instruction sheet,i bet they still manage to fook something up  tho  :knuppel2:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Don't you hate it when people don't listen?!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx