gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975495 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 09:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Winners  |  BOTY 2009 - Overall Winner
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BOTY 2009 - Overall Winner  (Read 8665 times)

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: And the winner is .........................
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 11:53 PM »
 ;) Well done Mark

STUMPYLEE

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 08:03 AM »
Well Done, there was some lovely builds there but this one definitly stood out from the others for me, a worthy WINNER!!!  :4_17_5:

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 08:07 AM »
it just had to be :smitten:

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 03:08 PM »
The old sea dog does it.........................

well done my pervy little friend :4_17_5:

mark 2

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 04:00 PM »
Right! I'm writing my thank you now.  :daumenhoch:

Sorry it's a little late, I've had some grown up business cooking on the side that has got in the way of all things bmx so I'll be honest it got in the way of enjoying the moment of winning boty. But, I'm stoked for sure. Really am.  I've have some great support and interest with that bike from when I first posted it up, was worth the effort if you lot enjoyed seeing it. I'll take it to mk.

I didn't think I'd win, and I'm not trying to be a polite sincere fanny, I didn't think it was my turn again as I won it in 2007, so I had 50p on it being someone else.

Awesome bikes, definatley had my favourites. Not naming names..... :LolLolLolLol:

The Trick Star was my swan song I reckon, I am winding down from bike building. Not from the scene or rad, got too many friends and too many laughs to be had still to give that up. But need to dedicate the time and money I put into bikes into something more productive. So winning boty is a good time to drop anchor. Got a few existing builds left to finish but won't be doing anything competitive again. Just casually... ;)

As well as bmx I finish my degree soon, been making some plans for my next moves,  I'll keep you posted!

Thank you  :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Winners  |  BOTY 2009 - Overall Winner

gfxgfx
gfx gfx